“Disappointed”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

I have been to a number of Macaroni Grills before and always liked them. This time it was a disappointment. The normally delicious bread was STALE. My dinner was way over seasoned and tasted like the top of the salt shaker fell off while they were putting it on. I won't be back to this location.

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

This is a good Italian restaurant and also very reasonably priced. Nice clean place. Workers know what they are doing.

I recommend.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We visited Macaroni Grill a number of times in the past but a recent visit was a disappointment. The food took awhile to come and was rather tasteless. We missed the more free-wheeling atmosphere where wine was put on your table and you paid for what you drank. It just did not seem like the place we knew.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Memorial Day Afternoon. Drinks came 25 minutes late since there was no Bartender. We changed our order to beer to make our drinks come faster since we only got water and the kids apple juices. Our server seated us, waited on us and was the one getting drinks. We complained about it. Then we got our food and the food was low quality from what we were used to at this Macaroni Grill. Chicken Dry and burnt on the edges. Kids pizza was good. Spaghetti had no flavor. We complained again. Luckily the Manager apologized and discounted our bill for the poor service and food quality. He was also new along with some of the servers assisting us. Not their fault. The server was actually pretty good but needed help. Management needs to fix this place to what it used to be. Then maybe we will give it another chance. Until then, I'll be at other locations for lunch and dinner dining experiences.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I was apart of a large group that visited this restaurant. I have to say, for a chain restaurant, the quality of the food was pretty good. Having actually lived in Italy for a number of years, I have to give compliments to the oil oil, wine, and variety of dishes. I would suggest that the menu offer the option to have the pasta cooked to al dente or American style, as soft noodles are reserved for young children. Our servers were attentive and our party felt taken care of.