“Cool concept”

Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Cool concept”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We didnt go to the movies but the facility was beautiful. We went to the mall to spend some time and shop a little and the mall was gorgeous.

Plainfield, New Jersey
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Movie”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Love the fact that the movie theaters are moving over to movie and dining together, the only thing that takes away from that is the interruption of the movie for the other viewers because it now becomes to loud taking orders and etc.

Dunellen
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Food just ok comfort great”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

You couldnt watch a movie in a more comfortable chair the food is just ok and totally overpriced. A little distracting when the servers walk around during the movie

Visited November 2012
Gros Islet, St. Lucia
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“Love the recliners”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

The food was only average and a bit pricey but the comfy, big, red recliners more than made up for it. The seats are so comfortable it's hard to stay awake during the movie.

Perth Amboy, New Jersey
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 153 helpful votes
“I go for the comfy chairs”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

While I love the idea of the dine-in, I don't do it myself. I like to be able to see my food when I eat it. They do serve alcohol here so it's nice to grab a beer for the movie. The service is hit or miss, but it usually is not too disruptive.

This is the closest movie theater for me. I avoid the opening weekend for the movie, unless it's a must-see for me, as it gets crazy. I like to go with my husband and/or a small group of friends...any more than 4 people, it loses the "going to the movies with some friends" vibe because you are so spread out due to the configuration of the seats.

Visited March 2012