“Best wings!”

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Ranked #22 of 281 Restaurants in Edison
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The wings are my favorite! White pizza too! Excellent food & service. Atmosphere is a little noisy but we aren't there for a romantic dinner...wings & pizza date night is great. Seating is a liitle tight.
Compliments to the owner for always being willing to give back to the community with donations for charities whenever asked. That is very generous of him and is much appreciated.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Super duper yummy pizza!! I never tried something like that before! It's excellent, but I little bit too expensive. For me it worth it! Then only thing I didn't like is that after 7pm or so you will have to wait.... A lot!... for a table. But it's very good!!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I am not a wing lover but was convinced to try these wings and was pleasantly surprised. Very tasty. It is a good thing I ate the wings, however, as it took over 45 minutes for the pizza to arrive and it was the worst pizza I have ever had - including frozen home pizza and chef boy r dee out of a box. The pizza I ordered had less than a teaspoon of sauce per slice, was completely overloaded with toppings and was completely burned. I understand that these pizzas are all well done and I like well done pizza but not when it is completely black on the bottom. I couldn't eat it. I took a couple of bites of the 2nd pizza at our table which was plain cheese and not black on the bottom and it wasn't much better. I would consider coming back for wings but probably not attempt the pizza again. Others at my table complained about the noise - it was quite loud but that problem paled in comparison to the pizza problem.

Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

This is NOT your ordinary pizza! This pizza is the kind that you will crave & have dreams about eating! Family friendly! Large salads to share with at least 5 people! Meatballs are very good as well! Their pizza is well done, thin crust & made in a coal fired oven so it has a taste like no other! I have been searching to find a pizza like this in NJ & my prayers have finally been answered! My family has also visited their Clifton location on Rt. 3 (which is very very busy in the weekends) I prefer the Edison location only because the wait on a Sat night is not an hour long!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

After eating at an Anthony's in Florida I was excited to learn that they have a place in Edison. Their pizza is very thin and very well done which I love. The toppings were great and the salad is enough for four people. The wings were also among the best I have had. The service was fine. All in all I think this is a great place to go.