“Great food for familh”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

My family was in town for my Rutgers graduation. We wanted to try some local spots and this diner did not disappoint. The service was fast and the staff was very nice. The portions are large so you may want to consider sharing.

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

I have live in the area for over 20 years and always see this restaurant pack but never stop to check because I never remember to go whenever we go out to eat. It is kind of hiding off route one in a way. So today we pass by and we decided to stop for dinner. My husband had the pastrami sandwich and I have some pasta with pink vodka sauce and shrimps. They were both good and plentiful, so much we could not finished it. I find the food ok and would like to try this restaurant for breakfast. As diners go, it is ok.

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

An extensive breakfast menu.
So, if you’re in the food for anything / everything, then this is the place. The food quality is good — it’s good but not great — but the corn muffin was outstanding.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

You really can’t go wrong from breakfast at anytime to brunch lunch and dinner there’s always something for everyone. This is my favorite diner in the area

Reviewed April 26, 2018

Stopped in with our group for lunch. Great menu with many choices and daily specials with soup or salad and desert included. Food and service were excellent. Staff is very accommodating and restaurant is clean and bright. We could not finish the portions and took the leftovers home.

Been to Edison Diner? Share your experiences!