“Great selection and cheap”
Review of HomeTown Buffet

HomeTown Buffet
Ranked #187 of 267 Restaurants in Edison
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Perth, Australia
“Great selection and cheap”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We are currently visiting the NJ/NY area and were looking for somewhere cheap to eat. This place sounded good from the two reviews. It is only a 10 minute drive from our motel so off we went. Easy enough to find but Google Maps has it very wrong. The HomeTown Buffet is located on Fulton Street, Edison - the map on the HomeTown Buffet website is accurate but the address is a bit misleading. We arrived at the restaurant just after 6pm on a Saturday. There were an awful lot of cars in the carpark. Inside there must have been at least 200 people. There is a great selection of foods, something for everyone. Salads, Mexican, pasta, roast, chicken, fish, very fresh bread rolls, baked potatoes...you name it and it is probably there. There is also a really nice range of desserts. For the two of us with no drinks it cost $25.59 including tax. They are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast costs $6 something plus tax. Can't remember how much lunch is.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank kiwi2768

• Korean first
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“You must go here at least once, what a place”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We found this place by accident as it is tucked away behind another eating-house. We paid under $26.00 for the two of us. The place was packed (it was fathers day) but many staff were clearing tables and sweeping the floors therefore the whole area was clean. I have been to buffets before but not one like this. I headed for the roast meat area (5 different meats) and as I the server was slicing meat for me I was asked if I wanted a steak to go with it silly question I said with a grin moving on to the veg I found a vast choice and my wife enjoyed the salad later. In addition various other types of food was available. I guess I came off my diet and had two meals. Then the dessert bar came into view hot and cold what a choice.

To sum up really good food clean place eat as much as you want. What else can you ask for OH yes low cost. This place is a must

• Visited June 2013
Metuchen, New Jersey
“Lots of food choices”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This restaurant is buffet style and usually crowded but the wait isn't more than 10 minutes if there's a line. Good selection of food. I love the fried chicken and mashed potatoes. The salad bars (2) are really yummy as is the choice of usually 3 soups. Very reasonably priced, especially if you sign up on their list and get coupons every so often.

Visited November 2012