“Love This Sheraton”

Sheraton Edison Hotel Raritan Center
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Edison
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 24, 2008

We always stay at Sheratons because we use the Starwood Preferred Guest points at these. This particular Sheraton is my favorite. Its large, beautiful lobby is so inviting. It is the most clean and well kept of the many Sheratons we've stayed at, and the service this weekend was superb. The staff was extremely accommodating in every way. They treat you with great courtesy. They gave us a complimentary breakfast simply because they forgot something very minor. They took the time and care to see that their service met all our needs.

My daugher may go to college in this area of New Jersey and we plan on using this Sheraton each and every time we come to visit her.

I would highly recommend this Sheraton to anyone!

Stayed: February 2008

Reviewed February 17, 2008

I stayed at the Sheraton-Edison and have been extremely pleased. The staff has been more responsive than most any hotel I have visited. The front office staff (Toni) and Lynn W. were very responsive to a special request I needed for printing documents and also a special request to fulfill a transportation need. In addition, Jerry who drove the hotel shuttle bus was extremely professional, pleasant and helpful.

The best part? The customer service wasn't extraordinary because it was part of their job, it was extraordinary because Lynn, Toni and Jerry are extraordinary people!

Thanks for a great experience Sheraton-Edison!

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
4  Thank TigerGuy01
Reviewed February 16, 2008

I travel constantly on business. The front desk crew at the Sheraton was gracious and caring from the beginning. I will definitely stay there when I am in the area, which is several times a year.

The shuttle driver took me to the train station and picked me up for trip to the city, and drove me to a local restaurant that I never would have found without his guidance.

The hotel has renovations on the drawing board, which will be nice, but the overall feeling created by the staff made me always feel that they appreciated my business.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
5  Thank yogit47
Reviewed February 1, 2008

I really enjoyed my stay: the staff made me feel like I was the only guest in the hotel. If you stay on the Club Level ask for Lynn Woods - she is a manager who really understands the hospitality business and knows how to make hotel guests feel at home.

There's free coffee and tea in the lobby; parking is plentiful and close. The elevators were quick, and the food plentiful in the Club Lounge. The lounge closes at 9 p.m., but one night when I got back late they stayed until 9:45 p.m. so I could grab a late bite.

The rooms and lobbies were clean but I do understand a complete renovation is in the works, which is the only reason I rated it a 4 instead of a 5. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
11  Thank mathmusic
Reviewed January 19, 2008

I had stayed at your hotel on the above date for the Energy Leadership Conference. The staff working at the restaurant was very kind and helpful. But truly, what made my experience great was Lynn. I don't know if she is one of the managers, but if she is not she needs to move up in the company. Lynn is a person who naturally posses what we call the E-Factor. When you meet her, a person can instantly like her and you don't know why. Whatever problems you may have they instantly go way, cause of the demeanor she presenting. It was great staying at the Sheraton, it was excellent because Lynn was working the front desk. (The E-Factor stands for the Energy For Success. What makes someone more successful then others.)

Stayed: January 2008
16  Thank sweetsunshine42
Reviewed January 9, 2008

We repeatedly go back to this wonderful establishment because the staff id very accommadating and helpful. The hotel itself is beautiful and the rooms are impecably clean. Room service is always delicious and timely. The manager of the hotel, Lynn Wood, is the most helpful in that she makes special arrangements for us upon request. It happened to be my birthday that weekend and when I returned to the room later in the evening there was a bottle of wine waiting for us to just relax and enjoy. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who just wants to get away and relax without any hassles.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple
15  Thank sophistry23
Reviewed January 8, 2008

Friendly, helpful staff. Eager to assist

Rooms clean comfortable, nice bedding, towels

Convenient location to Newark airport