Red Roof Inn Edison
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Edison
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We were very impressed with the friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of the room.The wi-fi seemed a little slow. Great grassed field in front of the hotel for dogs to exercise! Very impressed

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Neil N, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Edison, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Good after noon Rhonda W; I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn-Edison NJ. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We hope to see you again soon. Neil Naik,GM

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We stayed here a few weeks ago and i must say it was a very nice stay. The gentleman who welcome us at the front desk i think his name was Alan was very pleasent to us.He explained the different places we could go see wile here on vacation in N.J. The whole stay was very pleasent. The beds were very nice to sleep in. The rooms were of a nice size and very clean.
The location suited us pretty good and we were very happy with the price.
We will come back here again when in the area and we recommend it to any one else in the area looking for a nice place to stay. Gloria

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Good after noon Allen; Thank you so much for the kind review and high rating. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back in this area.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I really don't want to say too much bad about this hotel (because the staff did a big favor for me), but keep in mind the amenities are pretty limited, which is the reason the staff had to help me out. The place is simple and clean and relatively close to a lot of shopping and easy access to Rutgers. One thing that can't be beat is the price.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Neil N, Manager at Red Roof Inn Edison, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Jason B.

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent stay. I am happy that our hotel met your budget needs. Our location is convenient for traveling to NY, malls, and dining. I am happy that the staff treated you well and was there for your needs when you had any questions. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I cant praise the staff at this red room anymore then to say Tina Tracy Allen & Shunba Bob are great and very friendly also Jay and Eujean are great also
made our very pleasant and inviting I will staying here again everyone were in the area

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Stellae848,

Thank you for your feedback and staying with the Red Roof Inn, Edison. The staff does do an amazing job treating the guest well and making them feel welcomed. Thank you for noticing and mentioning it. I will be showing this review to all staff members and remind them of the wonderful work they are doing. We look forward to your next visit.

Thank You.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Booking and checking was smooth and easy. Professional Housekeeping crew. Clean room, clean bathroom, reasonable rate, quiet and central location. Although Friday and Saturday night was busy it was still quiet and felt safe.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Mstmom,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear that you found our accommodation suitable. The housekeeping and maintenance do a great job at keeping the rooms updated and in functioning order. We thank you for staying with us and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

My husband and I stay at this Red Roof Inn frequently, as our daughter attends college in Brooklyn. This past weekend (05-16-14/05-17-14) I was by myself. I had no trouble checking in; Tina was on duty and she directed me to the nearest place where I could buy spirits. As usual, the staff was friendly and efficient. When I checked out, Saturday, the desk manager, Tina, was in the process of dealing with an extremely difficult customer. She did a great job and it appeared that the issue was resolved. Come to think of it, Tina is ALWAYS there when we check in and check out. I've never seen her lose her cool.
This Red Roof Inn is a good value; the rooms are always clean, and we always have a great stay. We have two more years to visit; our daughter will graduate in 2016, and we will continue to stay at Red Roof Inn, New Durham Rd., in Edison New Jersey.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Neil N, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Edison, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Thank You for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay here at the property. I'm glad to hear Tina was such a great help to you doing your stay. I hope you had a safe trip back home and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Ever since I stayed at Edison Redroof Inn in year 2013,I always feel like Edison is like a homestay for me when I travel around central jersey.

You can feel professional services since you check in.the office people indeed professional and take care every single request you ask,seriously.One time I forgot my iphone charger,they borrow one for me. House keeping or mantinace always do their job fullest. inside room and outside area are always in a better condition.clean and presentable

I never look around othere since I stayed with REDROOF Edison.and I will continue to stay there when I travel.Got my redicard.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Neil N, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Edison, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Athena G good afternoon and thank you very much for this review. I will be sure to point this out to all staff members here on the team. We are very proud of our newly renovated product that we are able to sell to our guests. Guests have spoken and rank Red Roof Inn nationwide as the inn of choice when picking a place to stay when choosing an Economy Brand. Our new large flat screen TV's and new Bedding are only a few of the many changes the the guests love. Again I would like to thank you and please do make a point of saying hello during your next stay. Neil General Manager.