“A DINER IS A DINER IS A DINER”
Review of Pantagis Diner

Pantagis Diner
Ranked #19 of 281 Restaurants in Edison
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 14, 2013

And this one did not even have any chrome but their eggs over easy were superb, the bacon done just right and they even had orange marmelade jelly???? Our waitron reminded me of my mom and treated me the same, just like a 7 year old, and I loved every minute of it. Even went back every other day or so over the 10 days i was in the hood. Management is very unfriendly.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Our order (burgers) were not cooked to order and had to send back. We have been there also for breakfast: home fries bland. Nothing great.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

It's clean, and decent but nothing out of this world, actually we went twice and that was it. The food it's like any other Diner restaurant. Good to eat there.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Been trying a variety of diners lately. I had chicken oreganato which was very good. It came with soup (mushroom barley - very good) and salad. Only thing is the waitress should have known that it came with delicious potatoes because I wouldn't have ordered rice on the side, but a vegetable. My friend had saurbraten, which I tasted, and was also very good. Will be back to eat again. Was disappointed in the "free" cookie by the register, since they seem to be selling lots of trays of cookies for the holidays. Had that "lardy" aftertaste to it. :(

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Celebrated my dad's birthday with a party of 10. The staff was very accomodating, friendly and went out of their way! A special thanks goes out to Justin, who was our waiter and went above and beyond! Thank You! The food was excellent and all 10 in our party had nothing but great reviews for their food. It's BYOB here and that is excellent! You won't be disappointed at Pantagis!!! Highly Recommend!!