“Average sub”

Tastee Sub Shop
Ranked #3 of 275 Restaurants in Edison
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I read all the review and was so excited to go. I ran over there and ordered my sub. It was huge. The sub is great and tastes great too, especially at the price. But in the end it's nothing to really write home about besides the size. The taste reminded me of blimpies from back in the day. Good sandwich but not great. Not a bad sandwich just average.

1  Thank Fernace36
There are newer reviews for Tastee Sub Shop

Reviewed November 5, 2013

When I moved to Highland Park, several colleagues mentioned there is a very good sub shop in the area. It took a while for me to figure out which one they are talking about. I was skeptical about how good a sub can be but I was wrong!
It's really hard to tell why Tastee Sub is so good. I just love the tuna subs from them. The portion is huge. One sub can fill two of us. Once I cut one sub into four pieces to brought them to a movie marathon, had two pieces for lunch and two pieces for dinner. For the taste and portion, the price is very reasonable.
If you are in the area, try it!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

During a recent trip back to my hometown of Edison, Tastee Sub Shop was calling me! Their subs are excellent and very reasonable. The service is quick and friendly. This is a must stop while in Edison!

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I have been visiting Tastee for many years, and it is still just as good as the first time I tried it. The employees get you through the line very quickly (there is almost always a line). The subs are made to your request, and always taste fresh.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Great hoagies at a reasonable price. They get packed at lunch so parking is sometimes difficult. Otherwise much fresher than your average Subway or Quiznos.