“What a Nice Restaurant & Excellent Service. I'd Recommend!”
Review of LouCas

LouCas
Ranked #2 of 272 Restaurants in Edison
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Roselle Park, NJ
“What a Nice Restaurant & Excellent Service. I'd Recommend!”
Reviewed October 17, 2009

I visited LouCas today. You would not think it would be so great being that it is in a strip mall but it was beautiful inside. There was nothing pretentious about it at all, especially not the servers. Everyone was so nice. We were seated and served very quickly. They bring you fresh crusty bread to the table which is delicious and read a long list of specials off the top of their head. I had the Cavatapi pasta and my boyfriend had the Pasta Diavolo which was slightly spicy. He said his plate was pretty good but lacked a bit of spice. Mine was excellent and I look forward to having leftovers tomorrow. I loved the atmosphere and the music and the service. Prices were very reasonable too. We had 2 entrees and a tiramisu (which was delicious) for $45. I would definately recommend to a friend.

1 Thank itzme_yoly23

New Jersey
“Tasty in Edison”
Reviewed October 8, 2009

LouCas is a restaurant that always leaves you with a smile! There food is above average and delicious. We like to celebrate special occasions there such as anniversaries and birthdays. The shrimp dishes are a tasty treat.