“Never ever a meal we didn't enjoy”
Review of LouCas

LouCas
Ranked #2 of 277 Restaurants in Edison
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Loucas has never disappointed. Always Excellent service. Always delicious food. My favorite is always on specials menu...the Bronzini. BYOB and enjoy!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

LouCas Restaurant, located in Edison, New Jersey, is one of the better restaurants in Middlesex County. I was there last month for a girls' night out. The menu is exptensive plus there are specials listed on a board in the entryway. The night I went I ordered the Calamari in mango sauce which gives a delicious taste to a poular appitizer. My entree was Jumbo Shrimp stuffed with Crab. I had ordered this before and it's consistly good. The shrimp are jumbo and the crabmeat is in large chunks with no bread fillers. The sides are usually fresh mixed vegetables and roasted potatoes. The server was very attentive and the flow of the meal was orchestrated perfectly. There is a BYOB policy so bring your favorite wine. We ended with coffee. I highly recommend LouCas. Also make a reservation because LouCas is usually quite crowded after 5pm.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Neighborhood Italian Restaurant. We made a reservation and had a large group, 40 people. Staff was fast and efficient. Portions were generous and all dishes were delicious!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

have been to this restaurant for about 7 dinners one experience was my wife had ordered a veal dish with salad on top I think it was veal malanese not sure if im spelling it correct anyway when it came she started to realize that there was pepper on it and she doesn't like pepper especially hot.so we had told the waiter and about 5 minute later came out with a new dish when she looked at the dish it was missing the veal so we told the waiter he came over with the manager and the manager apologized and said he would take care of the order about 5 0r 10 minutes later she got her dish and the manager couldn't apologize enough at the end of our dinner when the bill came they took her dish off the bill and we were surprise because she did get her meal but because of the iinconvenience of our dinner and we had 10 people at the table so by the time she ate most of us were done that was really very nice of them to do .I would recommend this place for a great evening and also can have large parties but call a week or more in advance if your planning to have one I will call anytime I go at the begining of the week if im looking for the weekend ,also bring your own booze you will really like this place.excellent management

Reviewed October 3, 2013

The food id great the service is also good, It is BYOB but the food is awesome. Great entrees, great salads and desserts, Possibly the best Italian food in the county. The only downside is one side is very crowded as the tables are bunched together.