“#1 Restaurant to hold a party!”
Review of LouCas

LouCas
Ranked #2 of 267 Restaurants in Edison
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edison, New Jersey, United States
“#1 Restaurant to hold a party!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Just returned from my son's graduation party and what an excellent job! Excellent service and excellent food as always. I always hold my parties here for that reason and best of all it's BYOB. Corey was the absolute best! Very courteous and got everything that we needed and even served our drinks for us. The table was set up beautifully and what a beautiful cake they made for my son. We had a very nice private room for the party. From start to finish the food was fantastic. By far one of the best Italian restaurants in the area not to mention a place to hold a party....Great job LouCas!

• Visited August 2013

boynton beach
“one of the best italian restaurants in this area”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

rated 24 by Zagat for food. we ate there before and for the wedding the food was one of the best ever. everything was supper. from a-z just to good for words. Prices are reasonable for the quality .

Visited July 2013
New Jersey
“very nice”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

surprisingly nice in a stripmall but u coundnt tell when u entered. Service was excellent n food was very good Would go back

• Visited July 2013
New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best cooking for the money in Middlesex County”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Huge menu. Great food. Very well trained staff. Always busy, always open, BYOB. Very dependable. The best seafood around.

Visited May 2013
Florida, US
“Unexpected Delight”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I chose LouCas based on the reviews I saw on Trip Advisor and the location of my hotel. I was thankful that the reviews mentioned the BYOB. What I didn't know is that there was no wine or liquor service at all; and glad I had phoned the restaurant ahead of time to learn this. I managed to find a local wine shop and who told me that leftover wine was not allowed to be removed from the restaurant; therefore i did not by a more expensive bottle knowing I would only have 1 or 2 glasses because I was by myself and driving. WRONG! LouCas allows you to bring the leftover wine with you. (sure hope the NJ police would have allowed it too if I were stopped) and there is NO CORKAGE FEE for wine!
The food was very good and the portions were large. The service also very good. The menu was extensive and the kitchen was kind enough to prepare my dish without breading for my gluten free diet. The only downsides were: no black napkins (they said they ran out) and their unwillingness to substitute a potato and mixed vegetable for a salad. That being said, I would come here again and look forward to either having the same meal or trying one of the many other tempting offerings on the regular menu or specials of the day.

• Visited May 2013

Been to LouCas? Share your experiences!