“Great food, very nice service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of LouCas

LouCas
Ranked #2 of 265 Restaurants in Edison
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great food, very nice service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Went to the restaurant on a busy Saturday night. When we saw a crowd of people waiting in the entryway, we thought our reservation would mean nothing. We were wrong as we were seated immediately. Our wine was opened (BYO restaurant) and bread arrived within a few minutes of our being seated. We ordered fried zucchini strings as a shared appetizer. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his Seafood Fra Diavolo as I did my lamb chop special. Entree servings were more than adequate and service was brisk and efficient. We'll definitely pay a return visit.

Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Good, very good!!...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Nice restaurant, fair prices, good quality food, always fresh!!!... Few words to describe my good experience at this restaurant, I really enjoy every time I go!...

Visited November 2012
Princeton, NJ
“Excellent food, service and atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Visited here on a Saturday night with a large group (10). They were very accommodating. The food was very good, only complaint I had was that my veal chop was not cooked medium rare as I had requested (it was medium), but it was still very tender and quite tasty. The appetizers were excellent, the best eggplant rollatini I ever had (and I don't even like eggplant). My friends all enjoyed their meals very much also, especially the wild boar rack and the mahi mahi and grouper specials. The prices were a little high, but you received a lot of food and it was very good. We really appreciate that it was BYOB, since this allows us to select our own wines and keep the price a little more reasonable. The staff was very friendly and attentive, and we never felt rushed, even though the resaurant was filled to capacity. Make sure you have a reservation!

• Visited January 2013
Rahway, New Jersey
“Food is 5 star, table arrangements 0”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Pecan Crusted Grouper with mango salsa was amazing. The lump crab with shiitake mushrooms, asparagus and tomatoes over angel har was delish. All that said, the experience was less than amazing. We were crammed into a table which that I had to get up to let the busboy at the next table. My chair was bumped so many times I thought I was on a NY subway. The owners should consider taking some tables out to make the experience more enjoyable.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing Italian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

While looking for a decent place to eat while staying in Edison I found this place in a Google search. My fiance and I decided to give it a shot. We found the restaurant clean and nice enough and the service was ok however we found out the hard way that the place is BYOB! The menu had a very good selection and the food was amazing. The seafood was fresh and the portions were generous. We didn't have room for dessert but the table next to us did and it looked good as well. If you should find yourself in the Edison NJ area for some strange reason try this place out.

Visited December 2012