“Good food but pricey”
Review of Zinburger

Zinburger
Ranked #32 of 328 Restaurants in Edison
Reviewed June 22, 2018

My office colleagues and I visited Zinburger on 21st June, 2018. We were 7 of us and were seated as soon as we entered the place. The Restaurant is spacious and very well lit. We ordered different burgers, french fries and onion rings. The burgers were large and filling. The quality of the food was good. However, we felt that the food was on the expensive side given the fact that the fries had to be purchased separately.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 29, 2018

Came here with a bunch of fellow Canadians. Service by Kirista our server was excellent. I had the standard Ziburger and truffle fries and a good beer. The burger was cooked perfectly and had good taste and was fairly large in size. The pricing is a bit expensive and 20 oz purs are also a bit on the high side. My two tap beers and meal came to around $38 with tip.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 17, 2018

The burger we had was very good , We thought the food was kind of high priced. Fries are not included with burgers. We happened to be in the area and stopped in for a bite. Not sure if we would ever return.

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Instead of going a bit further down Rt 1 to our fave, Penang, we decided to try the new Zinburger just north of Old Post Rd. We loved the $6 Zucchini French fries as much as any appetizer we've had in a long time and the strawberry lemonade was superb. My Southwest Chicken Sandwich and my girlfriend's turkey burger met or exceeded expectations. That's the good news for our first visit here. The bad news is that we had to wait at least half an hour for our food....at 4 in the afternoon when the restaurant was not that busy. Our food arrived after I walked up to the kitchen inquiring as to its whereabouts. We did enjoy it, but the waiting time we endured had us waxing poetically about how well we are always treated at Penang. After we finished our food at Zinburger, we took a chance on ordering one of their famed milkshakes. We place that order at 5:10. At 5:35 the manager came over to apologize and to take the still "MIA" milkshake off our check. She explained that they will soon have more than one blender to make the shakes. Anyway, if you want great food and wonferful service in a relaxed atmosphere, where the music isn't too loud, go down to Old Post Rd and check into Penang. You won't regret it....and you won't have to spend any time waiting for Godot.....

1  Thank Vinnie R
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

I've wanted to try this place for a long time. It was definitely worth the wait. When offered the option to upgrade to Kobe beef, do it. I got the Ringer, it was juicy and well seasoned. It was like eating a filet mignon, melted in my mouth. I was hoping for a little more kick with the hot sauce. If you like it spicy ask for more Frank's Redhot. The handcut fries were the perfect amount to share. My wife had the almost famous veggie burger, it had great flavor, and texture. I did get a chocolate mint shake to go, but was a bit disappointed as it missed the mark. It might have been my tastebuds were spoiled by all of the great food already consumed.
We will be back again, and I'll try a different shake to see if it makes up for the one that missed the mark.

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to Zinburger? Share your experiences!