Tripadvisor

Reviewed October 27, 2019
Harry G
Katoomba, Australia
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 26, 2019

Booked transfers through this outfit - communication abysmal and we ended up having to use cabs to and from Newark Airport

The review that says you only get full voicemail boxes is absolutely spot on - you can be stranded and there so called instant online response suddenly goes very quiet

Check my reviews - I have a lot and the VAST majority are positive and always fair.

Avoid this outfit.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

I arranged a shuttle from my hotel in New York to Newark Airport. I was NEVER contacted by Chiefton to advise me of a pick-up time. EVERY extension I tried on their switchboard gave the same response, "You have reached the mailbox of Chiefton......mailbox is full...leave a message ' Needless to say, no message received a response. I had to book a shuttle at 8pm the morning prior to My flight at significant cost to get my flight. Chiefton were a NO SHOW. Dreadfull service and I advise you avoid this company like the plague. Only have a 1 star because there is no option to give NIL.

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank Harry G
Reviewed August 18, 2019

Was stranded at the ferry late at night. No notice from the service and nobody answered the phone when we called. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!! This company is not worthy of one star.

Date of experience: August 2019