“nice local diner”

Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Good selection of food, good taste, pretty good service.
Convenient location , next to the Menlo Park Mall.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Lots of people like this place, but we didn't. The hamburger I had was way overcooked and my husband's egg dish wasn't good either. It is always crowded.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We met friends at this restaurant as we had heard it had excellent food and not a typical diner menu. Prices are a little higher than the typical diner, but it seemed worth it as every dish was well prepared. It certainly lived up to its reputation, and I am sure we will go back again.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Route 1 in Edison is so busy, it might be easy to drive by this diner. DON'T!! As soon as you walk in you'll know it's a different experience. You kind of go back in time with the decor. Very cool retro. I always sit in the bar area so I can catch whatever sports are on. The wait staff rock...very attentive and friendly. The food is outstanding and they have a great selection. It's my favorite place to grab a bite with friends on a Sunday.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Cool decor, great food, great service

Not really a diner, very creative menu
(PLEEEESE CLEAN THE BATHROOMS), I am a freak for clean bathrooms and you didn't win that round, you lost the last star because of the bathroom.

Shrimp Quesadilla was great, pork chops were killer

absolutely worth the visit