“Love the Ambience @ Cheesecake Factory”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #5 of 281 Restaurants in Edison
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I love the hospitality and the welcoming environment. Of all the delicacies my favorite is the Avocado Eggrolls. Its mighty filling and satisfying!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We go to this restaurant quite often and are never disappointed. We've had many of the menu choices and even if you are just in the mood for a burger you cannot go wrong getting it at The Cheesecake Factory. They even have a skinnylicious menu for calorie concerns and the lower calorie selections are excellent.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I love The Cheesecake Factory, but the menu is so big I always have a hard time trying to figure out what I'm going to have, on the plus side I have never had a bad meal there, so it really doesn't matter what you finally decide on, it's probably going to be good. And OBVIOUSLY leave room for CHEESECAKE!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

The food was great and the service was good. The starter, main and dessert was way too much for one person though.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

I had gift cards for here and love eating here, usually in Bridgewater, but was nearby and we timed it pretty well at 6:30pm on a holiday. We waited about 15 mins but crowds continued to come in. Lauren was our server and she was great with refills and checking on us, packaging up leftovers and dessert to go. I have had the wrong dessert come home before but this time was perfect. I only ever get the orange chicken or the Hawaiian pizza as an entree because they are great. We tried chicken pot stickers as an appetizer and that was also good. It's just so busy all the time that I don't think to go there often and it's more of a special occasion place for us about once per year.