“Always Great Experience and Reception”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Edgewater - NYC Area
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Edgewater
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Always friendly and warmhearted welcome and nice free breakfast. The room is clean and neatly made. When your room is facing the Hudson, you can luckily enjoy a nice view of Manhattan, especially the night view is great here. I never visit this area without checking and staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Edgewater - NYC Area

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My decision to stay at this hotel was based on recommendation of a friend who stayed here on his previous trip. I found the place was roomy, clean, comfortable and quiet. It offers a very good value. I did not mind taking the ferry into Mahattan. I would stay here again on my next trip to NYC

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I would recommend this hotel and will return when I am back in the NYC Area. Great access to city and good amenities near the hotel. The staff was awesome to a person. The view of NYC was beautiful as well.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Arthur R
Paduas, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Edgewater - NYC Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear Arthur R,

Thank you for the kind comments about our awesome staff and property. We really appreciate your feedback. We are excited to welcome you back to the hotel soon. Please feel free to reach out to me if you need assistance with your future reservations.

Warm regards,

Reviewed January 23, 2014

You can have a quick shopping and have a quick bite. just around the hotel corner.
Easy to get to Manhattan through Lincoln Tunnel or George Washington Bridge.
It doesn't have a good restaurant for dinner. Too many family travelers.

Room Tip: Ask them for river side view. You can enjoy the Manhattan's night view all night!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Paduas, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Edgewater - NYC Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Chaery;

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Our hotel does not have a restaurant on property however; we do offer a daily complimentary Suite Start breakfast buffet as well as a complimentary Welcome Home Reception dinner Monday through Thursday evenings in our Lodge. Our guests also have the option of utilizing our complimentary shuttle service to dine out at nearby restaurants. We cater to many guests whether on business or family travel and we try our best to ensure their comfort.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to be your first choice when traveling into the area again.

Sandy Padua

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Easy access to NJ and NYC. In the immediate area there are many choices for dining and shopping. We love Fleming's Steakhouse which is within walking distance. The hotel was very new and clean. I look forward to our next stay, which will be soon.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Paduas, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Edgewater - NYC Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear David S;

We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time at our property! I’m so glad that you enjoyed your time here, and we can’t wait to have you visit us again!

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I was very please with the room it was very clean nice area and the staff was friendly we slept like babies the bed was very comfortable and very quiet we were like babies sleeping and being pamper this was a beautiful experience we needed especially since my husband is sick and we had just moved I recommend this get away to be experienced

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Paduas, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Edgewater - NYC Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

I am glad to hear that you felt right at home with us at the Homewood Suites-Edgewater! I have to agree with you that our beds are comfortable; I have stayed at the hotel many times and the mattress and pillows were a treat!!!!!! On behalf of my entire team we send well wishes to your husband and hope he feels better soon. If I can be of assistance for a future visit, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I am coming to the end of my round the world trip so wanted to end it in style hence booking NYC. I found this hotel online and after reading the glowing reviews on here, we couldn't wait to stay! However, as my mum is flying in with my brother from London, she had a few questions. I have emailed the hotels main reception and the manager Sandy directly but to no avail.

Slightly disappointing to not even get a reply or out of office. We are therefore now having to consider other options.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Miss_K2008,

Our goal at the Homewood Suites Edgewater is to ensure guest satisfaction and I am sad to hear of your disappointment. I can assure you that all guest inquiries are important to me and my team and we strive to ensure that all emails are answered in a timely matter which you may notice from previous reviews.

I am especially concerned because I have not had any emails come across our inbox requesting assistance with the specifications you have noted. I welcome you to reach out to me via email at sandy.padua@hilton.com and provide me with your contact information so that I can reach out to you to further discuss your needs.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sandy Padua

Also consider these accommodations in or near Edgewater
No photo provided
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 4 in Edgewater
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge
Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park
Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford-Meadowlands
Hyatt Place Secaucus/Meadowlands

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Edgewater - NYC Area? Share your experiences!