“My favorite steakhouse”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 88 Restaurants in Edgewater
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Public transportation within one block.
Description: Fleming's Edgewater, NJ is an ongoing celebration of exceptional Steak and Wine.Prime Beef and 100 Wines by the Glass. We are located on River Road in CityPlace, Edgewater. Conveniently between the Lincoln Tunnel and the George Washington Bridge
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

The staff is so professional, the view of NYC skyline is nice and the food is excellent. I love that they now offer a gluten free menu plus a very extensive wine selection. Kudos to James and Shannon and the rest of the staff !

There are newer reviews for Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Tried the Sunday night special and it was a great 3 course meal at a great price. Nice piece of prime rib. Will definitely do it again.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I went to Flemings for my girlfriend's birthday. The service was great,food was very good, but the view wasn't as great as I expected. Unlike son cubanos or chart house where the entire wall a window to see NYC, only the top portion is a window while the bottom half is a regular wall. Other than that, i really don't have any complaints (if you even call that a complaint). They brought over a birthday desert free of charge. All in, it was a top notch steak house with excellent service, and tasty food. Would go back again.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

My wife & I have had quite a few pleasant dinners here. The atmosphere is very nice, yet laid back. The views of NYC skyline are hard to beat. The food is very good. My filet cooked medium rare melted in my mouth. You'll pay steakhouse prices but they do a very good job. I look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

As soon as we walked in Restaurant, we were taken to a table with amazing views of NY Skyline.
our server Khadija Khansia made us feel so special. She went thru different menu options and her
recommendations were Excellent. Dinner Special was a great deal. Steak flavor was very exquisite, dessert was amazing and drinks were blended perfectly.
Beautiful place, great atmosphere. Valet Parking available.
This is one of the Best steak places i have been to. If you love Steak , you will love this restaurant.