DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Eatontown
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Very clean and friendly staff. Only complaint was they really were not prepared between 12:30-1:00 to serve lunch. They didn't have certain items from the menu and they were still cleaning the tables from breakfast, so some of the tables were blocked off. The food was good though when it came.

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at the DoubleTree while on a work Road Tour. The 11 days prior we stayed at a different hotel every night as we left Chicago. Most hotels were Hampton Inns (gotta get that Hilton Honors points) and a couple Comfort Inns from Chicago to the ocean. And without a doubt this hotel was my favorite. There was ample parking for our truck and 21' long trailer, the location was close to the highway yet only 10 min from the ocean (Perfect!!) I had the absolute pleasure of working with Alexis the front desk manager and Vanessa. To whom their professionalism and warmth were highly valued as a weary traveler. I certainly could not praise them enough as after nearly two weeks on the road traveling through mountains and rain storms a friendly face and warm smile was a more than welcome sight. The rooms were very spacious and very nice. I felt the bed was one of the most comfortable of the trip and while I could have done without the construction outside the large windows were great for letting in the natural light. (We all know how dark a hotel room can be with small windows.) They had a nice and clean guest laundry facility which I used, the tip being - don't forget about the $1 for detergent. I unfortunately didn't have the pleasure of using the pool nor the fitness center as we left early the next morning but I did sleep quite well. The only negative I would have about the hotel would be the bathrooms are small and the toilet seat was quite uncomfortable (which I realize is too much information but I find important to note otherwise.) But other than the room's bathroom I had a wonderful over night stay as we continued our business adventure, and would highly recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a nice and friendly place to stay. Again, thank you girls for making my short stay a pleasant one. If I ever find myself in Jersey again I'll certainly stay at this hotel. Keep a cookie warm for me!!!

-Logan

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Logan A
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Dear Logan,

Wow - we could not have asked for a better review! We are so happy that your stay with us at the DoubleTree Tinton Falls was the perfect place to rest and relax after being on the road for so long. We will be sure to share your review with Alexis, Vanessa, and the rest of the staff, as I am sure they will simply love all your comments. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again during your next trip to New Jersey.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

I got ready for my wedding here and my wife and I spent the night after the reception. This was the most comfortable bed I've ever been in. The all white linen made the room even more comfortable. I was overly excited to get warm cookies at check in. I thought that was the sweetest thing EVER!

Dear Altovese C,

First of all, congratulations on your recent wedding! We are so glad that we could be a part of your special day. We are thrilled that you and your wife had a relaxing, enjoyable stay before and after your reception. We greatly appreciate your wonderful review, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon. We will have some warm cookies waiting!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

My Wife and I had a great time at this Hotel and enjoyed your facilities. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The resturant was good and the food was excellent too. If I were to stay in a Hotel in Central Jersey this would certainly be my choice of Hotel to stay in.

Dear Anthony V,

Thank you! We are very happy to hear that you and your wife completely enjoyed your stay with us at the DoubleTree Tinton Falls. It is wonderful that our staff were able to assist you with all your needs during your stay, and that you enjoyed all the wonderful accommodations and amenities we offer. Thank you again for the wonderful review, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

The junior suite was smaller than expected especially the restroom. It was slightly difficult to move around without feeling like I might brush against the toilet -- slightly frustrating when its not my home. There was space but some navigating was necessary.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2014

pretty, clean, very comfy bed, the staff are nice and helpful, and the food is delicious. really enjoyed our stay. would come again. wish there was a better selection of channels and movies for free though. For expensive the price of staying there per night, you would think you could watch quality movies for free. other than that, no complaints. we didnt want to leave!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Dear Daphne C,

Thank you for the wonderful review! It is great to hear that you had a great stay with us while attending a wedding in our Sterling Ballroom. We greatly appreciate all your comments and your feedback, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

My previous experience at a Doubletree was pathetic to say the least. So naturally I was a bit skeptical to stay at this one. However Vanessa at the front desk broke the Doubletree losing streak. She assisted me over the phone with directions to the hotel and provided me a comfortable room with quick/easy access to the parking lot. She double checked that my room fits my specific needs.

Courtesy, Friendliness, Professionalism, and comfort is what I look for in a hotel. Vanessa exemplifies that completely.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Javier C
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Dear Javier C,

Thank you for the outstanding review! We are very happy to hear that Vanessa was able to assist you with all your needs to make sure your stay was exceptional. We greatly appreciate all your wonderful comments and your review will be shared with Vanessa and the rest of the staff. Thanks you again, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

DoubleTree Tinton Falls

Also consider these accommodations in or near Eatontown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
#2 of 3 in West Long Branch
Sheraton Eatontown Hotel
Sheraton Eatontown Hotel
#3 of 4 in Eatontown

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown? Share your experiences!