“Amazingly clean, great food, outstanding staff make this a top pick in central NJ”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Eatontown
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is the seventh time I have stayed in the past eight months. It is consistently of the highest quality: exceptionally clean, well maintained, great food. The front desk and hotel staff are always pleasant, welcoming, and efficient. You will be glad you stayed here.

• Stayed March 2013
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Wschoonv,

Thank you for the amazing 5-star review! It is great to hear that you continuously choose the Doubletree Tinton Falls. We love having you and cannot wait to see you during your next stay with us.

DoubleTree Tinton Falls-Eatontown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Kissimmee, United States
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have stayed many nights in a Hilton Double Tree's property. I have always been pleased. The Double Tree in Eatontown was no exception. I liked the food served in the Lounge for Breakfast as well as the Snacks which were complementary for the Bar. Happy Hour drinks were a bit pricey, but the bartenders (different ones) made a good drink. I thought the Front Desk staff was particularly compentent and caring. A kind word, and a smile go a long toward making the traveler feel at home "away from home." The rooms are kept clean and I can tell you that their beds are so comfortable.
Sooo, as you can tell I was not disappointed!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank idaw155
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Hi Ladylda,

Thank you for the great 5-star review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at DoubleTree Tinton Falls-Eatontown. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your room and the amenities we have to offer.

We hope you stay with us again soon!

DoubleTree Tinton Falls-Eatontown
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Being a diamond member with Hilton I stay in lots of hotels, and I can tell you this place has great rooms, great service, is able to accomodate multiple special requests. Service is stellar, compared to anywhere, housekeeping is great, and though I have not used the conference, and banquet rooms, I have seen some great gatherings at this hotel, and still not disturbed by noise. The breakfast is better than most you will come across in your travels. Nice fully functional well operating aerobic equipment, the weights are a bit lacking for a gym, but typical for a hotel. Nice to have Pilates equipment in the gym.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Hi TripDoc46,

Thank you for a great 5-star review! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and loved several of the amenities we offer here at the DoubleTree Tinton Falls.

We hope to see you again soon!

The Staff at the Doubletree Tinton Falls
Union City, New Jersey
Reviewed February 9, 2013

As I usually spend over a 100 nights a year in hotel rooms found this property to be one of the better once I have stayed at.

As the hotel has no concierge lounge for Hilton Honors Diamond members :( the restaurant does serve free appetizers for all guests in the restaurant; NO free drinks for Diamond members though :(

While I had some logistical issues with the restaurant the Front Office Manager Camille tackled them all :) ; hence you need something CAMILLE is your "go to" person! :)

My room #304 had a fridge and was nice and comfortable; the bathroom while not huge, had plenty of lighting. The bed was comfortable and I slept well.

Overall a good stay :)

Room Tip: I had room #304 and it was fine.... :)
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear jjpumaty,

Thank you so much for your review of the DoubleTree Tinton Falls! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Your wonderful comments will be shared with the entire staff.

Thanks again,

DoubleTree Tinton Falls
Natick, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have been staying here for the past three weeks while working emergency response cleam up from Sandy.

While the regular hotel rooms are normal hotel rooms and not long term stay rooms, I have been treated with the best of care, by all staff at the hotel. They provided a microwave when I asked for one.

The breakfast staff is attentive and has treated me with the utmost of kindness. Even though I have had to move a few times within the hotel the staff has bent over backwards to accomodate and assist me meeting all of my expectaations/needs.

The manager has worked very hard to accomodate my needs even going the extra mile to offer me little extras to make my stay and time away from home not feel as long as it will be!

Elise & April at the front desk have been supportive taking care of any and all requests. The manager, Dominique has been terrific as well.

Room Tip: The A/C- Heater is noisy and if you ask for a quiet room the staff will work with you.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Hi greenpeacemaker,

We would first like to thank you for your assistance in the Hurricane Sandy clean-up. Your efforts and hard work are very much appreciated.

We also would like to thank you for such a wonderful review! We are glad you are enjoying your stay with us. We know it can be difficult being away from home for extended periods of time, but it is great to hear that the staff has been able to provide you with exceptional service.

We hope you choose to stay with us again if you are ever in the area!

DoubleTree Hotel Tinton Falls
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here because heard of the not so nice reviews of an adjoining hotel and it was nice. Has some updates in the room that could happen but overall clean. You have your token cookie which is always nice. Only issues included an older shower and different TVs in the 2rooms I had plus for some reason the curtain was not on a track in my room and the sun shined in at 645am...unwanted :)

Overall close to the parkway and mall and major roads. Thanks for an nice atay

• Stayed January 2013
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Hi emstraveler349,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the DoubleTree Tinton Falls. We are glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are always looking for ways to improve our hotel, so we appreciate your feedback.

Thank you again!
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Everyone was helpful especially the front desk very friendly and filled with smiles and the cookies are amazing !! I would recommend this particular hotel to my friends and family just on the atmosphere alone it's like home away from home!!!

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Juanawoman,

We love hearing such wonderful comments about our staff! It is great to hear that we helped make your stay feel like a home away from home. Thank you for your amazing comments! Your review will be shared with the entire staff.

We hope to have you back soon!

DoubleTree Tinton Falls
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eatontown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown
Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore
Courtyard Tinton Falls Eatontown
Hampton Inn Neptune/Wall
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch
#2 of 3 in West Long Branch

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown? Share your experiences!