“Quiet, comfortable, and convenient” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Eatontown
Southeast Florida
“Quiet, comfortable, and convenient”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2011

We chose this property near the Jersey shore as it was listed as recently renovated and traveler reviews were overall positive.

Upon arrival, we were not disappointed. The interior is fresh, clean, and well decorated. We were checked in promptly and arrived at our rooms in short order.

The rooms were large, and we had reserved a King for ourselves and a twin double for the kids. Both were fresh, clean, bright, and had very comfortable beds.

While the overall bathroom was small as compared to the room size, it was bright, clean and modern. I was very gratified to see that the overhead vent fan was free of dirt and dust and looked very well maintained / shiny. For those reading the review, check your hotels bathroom fan for the same treatment. It's a small mark of how a property cares for each room.

The restaurant was decently sized, but we only used it for breakfast, which was stocked nicely and contained well prepared food.

Check out was also efficient as well as accurate.

I would rate this property highly and stay here again when visiting family on the shore.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2011

This place is horrible. Rooms smell bad...musty...gave me a headache. There was noisy cleaning lady carts, slamming doors, starting early morning 5am. I hardly slept. Very few TV channels not very entertaining. Bed was uncomfortable. I actually checked out early & changed hotels that it was so bad. It was the 1st time I ever did that. Reservation person said it was recently updated but what they did was put granite & gorgeous decor into an old building without addressing the basics that people need from a hotel. Way overpriced

• Stayed February 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tampa, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2010

I hosted an event for 95 people in the Sterling Ballroom and it was fantastic. The staff was so incredibly accomodating and really made the planning and the event run so smoothly! I have also stayed in this hotel several times since it has been renovated to a Doubletree Hotel and have had nothing but wonderful experiences.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2010

I was so happy when I heard that a Doubletree was opening around here. Now that i've spent a few nights here, I know I was right to be excited. Hilton honors is the best rewards program anywhere. I come here a couple times a year, and until now, there was no hilton option.

Ive stayed at lots of Doubletrees and they almost always treat me like a king. no exception here.The rooms are spotless. The young lady at the friend desk greeted me by name. And when i needed a last minute reservation change, she took the time to get me exactly what i needed. Then they called me later in the evening just to make sure i was completely satisfied.

Breakfast was great. At night, the bartender in the restaurant was friendly and professional. Nice exercise room... with a window!! I look forward to coming back.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ocean City, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2010

I did my daughter's birthday on November 14, 2010, and i am very happy with everything ... I have no words to thank everyone who worked on the party. the Catering Sales Coordinator (alina Moscopol) did a great job, the waiters, the food was delicious, everything was perfect ... thanks for everything.
Sabrina Caldas

• Stayed November 2010
Tinton Falls, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2010

If I could find another place to stay on a holiday weekend, I would. Our toilet clogged so I called the front desk. "Maintenance isn't in yet, we will see what we can do." It's now over 1/2 hour later and we still have no one calling us or doing anything for us. The beds here are TERRIBLE, unless you want to sleep on a rock- and this is not an exaggeration. No one in my family got a reasonable night sleep. Then I opened the shower curtain when I wanted to take a shower... and the inside of the curtain is COVERED in mold. Then there is the noise. Wow, someone in the hall might as well be in bed with me. Right now there's a busload of kids on some sports team and no one is bothering to control them- and the hotel isn't either. all night people yelling and running back and forth down the halls. I've spent the last 1/2 hour searching for a new hotel, unfortunately it's impossible to find on this holiday weekend. I am considering cutting my trip short so I don't need to spend another night in this place.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Keyport, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2010

The staff of the Sterling Ballroom at the Holiday Inn exceeded our expectations by creating the perfect wedding! My husband and I had our ceremony and reception here and EVERYTHING was beyond amazing. It was a stress free experience to have Alina guide us through each step along the way and to have her by our side the day of. I'm a detail oriented person and she thought of things that were important and carried out the special touches that made our wedding extra special. The entire staff was professional, courteous and hard working.

I would suggest the Filet Mignon and Pecan Crusted Tilapia. Both are delicious!! Also, people are still talking about how abundant and tasty the food was at the Cocktail Hour.

The decor and spaciousness of the ballrooms are almost unbelievable. I wish I could re-live this day over and over because it was honestly so gorgeous and beyond perfection!

After a fun filled night, guests were able to slip away to beautifully appointed hotel rooms that were impeccably clean and modern. This convenience allowed our guests to be comfortable and safe.

There are not enough words or thanks to describe the phenomenal affair that this staff provided! I say that it's New Jersey's best kept secret because you have to go there and see it to believe it. The cost is reasonable and the amenities, service and quality can not be matched. The Sterling Ballroom at the Holiday Inn is a recommendation that should not be a secret because every bride (and groom) deserves to feel and enjoy every moment of their wedding at this spectacular location backed by a wonderful staff!

• Stayed July 2010
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eatontown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
#3 of 4 in Eatontown
Bungalow Hotel
Bungalow Hotel
#2 of 4 in Long Branch

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown? Share your experiences!