$143
Travelocity
$77
$68
QualityInn
Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore(Tinton Falls)(Great Value!)
$79
$109
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch(West Long Branch)
$84
$109
ExtendedStay
All reviewsthe jersey shorethe club loungeasbury parklong branchshuttle servicenew jerseymonmouth mallindoor poolkatrefrigerator
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We recently stayed at the Sheraton Eatontown with a rather large group of multiple families for a tournament in the area. From the moment we set foot on the hotel grounds - we felt very welcome and appreciated as guests. From what I observed and heard from various members of our party - the staff - from top to bottom was very welcoming and did everything within their powers to make our stay pleasant. If you need a place to put up a large group - we were somewhere around 100 families - this is the place. They know how to take care of their guests. Beyond the regular expectations - clean rooms, decent food at the restaurant - the staff went above and beyond to accomodate the various needs our teams and families had.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
byouchah, Corporate Director Internet Marketing at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Dear MDL7,

It was a pleasure to have your group stay with us in early July. We are so glad to hear the weekend was a success. Best of luck to the team the rest of the summer. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

My husband and I came back from beach with our six year old and ten month old around 9:15 pm. Our plan was to give kids a quick shower and have them go to bed. Then when we walked in to our room, we were shocked that the room was not touched with any house keeping service. The dirty towels were still on the floor; beds were not made; garbage were not emptied. I called the front desk approximately 9:20 pm, after explaining the situation, I was told that I have to request a room service if I want to get my room cleaned and they will send an housekeeper to clean the room immediately. I didn't buy it so I called our relatives in the second room we booked. Their room had room service without a request. When I called the front desk again around 9:23 pm, phone was not picked up for a good minute. Another Gentleman Tom finally picked it up and asked me if I have just called earlier. I explained our situation to him again and he claimed he doesn't know why our room was not cleaned and he doesn't know whom I spoke to earlier. He told me there is nothing they can do at this point besides sending an housekeeper now. During the conversation, he had rudely corrected me multiple times that it is NOT "room service", it should be "housekeeping service". I was beyond upset so I hung up the phone. So, around 9:55 pm, an housekeeper came up when both our kids were sleeping (without a shower after staying at beach for whole day). The housekeeper stayed in the bathroom for about 7 minutes and all we heard was toilet flushing, her phone rang and her giggles on the phone. She left after emptied out the garbage. We got a call during the time of late housekeeping service. We were told that hotel has no idea why our room was not cleaned and there is no explanation for it. We were also told that we will be given an explanation tomorrow when we check out and see if they can offer us some compensation. When I went to bathroom to take a shower after the housekeeper left, I then realized that all she did was replacing the towels. No new toiletry was given. I have long hair but had to manage with half bottles of hotel sized shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair. To make our Sheraton hotel experience worse, no word was mentioned when we checked out the next day morning. Obviously, the night shift staff did not leave any note to the morning shift staff which they should if they take it seriously.
Additional: The room we stayed was so old. It smelled. It was definitely not Sheraton standard. The door lock looks like it was broken-in before, then they just replaced the lock on a different location.

After all, we are very upset and disappointed how Sheraton hotel staff handled our case. It was not handled properly and professionally. We had many choices when we were booking the hotel. I still remember I told my husband to book Sheraton Hotel since "it can't go wrong". Now, I regret my choice after this lousy experience.

Room Tip: The hotel room we have stayed was very old. It smelled. A/C unit was so loud.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Jin K
byouchah, Corporate Director Internet Marketing at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear Jin K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. I believe our General Manager and/or Guest Service Manager has reached out to you to discuss your concerns and try to rectify your stay. We hope to have you return. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you a great hotel experience.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

In early June 2014, I stayed at the hotel for two nights, as did my traveling companions. Each of our rooms were dirty - blood on sheets, dirty tub, smelly room, yuck. The hallways, lobby, rooms are so tired the owners should be ashamed. The amenties were sparse, the towels hard and ratty. Why would anyone want to stay at this hotel a second time? Only if you are desparate.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
2  Thank Irene Y

Dear Irene Y,

Reviewed June 18, 2014

This hotel is a full service hotel. It just needs a little TLC. The hotel has been well used. I stay here because it is convenient for business. There are nicer hotels in the area just a little further from where I meet with customers. I have been here twice in two months.

1  Thank BootsyDawg

Dear BootsyDawg,

Thank you for being our guest taking the time to leave us your feedback. We appreciate your business. Please say hello the next time you are in town and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Business Travel Sales Manager

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I was in the area on business and the Sheraton was the company preferred hotel. Overall, the stay was short and problem-free. The rate was quite reasonable and the room was decent.

The good: Hotel Staff, large, clean room with a comfortable bed, good rate.
The neutral: others mentioned stained hall carpet--I saw the same, but as stated above, the room was clean. The hotel itself has a somewhat dated design, but you can't change the architecture and it detracted from nothing.
The negative: None.

1  Thank Tokencollector

Dear Tokencollector,

Thank you very much for being our guest and leaving us your feedback. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back when your business travels bring you to Eatontown.

Business Travels Sales &