All reviews the indoor outdoor pool the jersey shore asbury park club lounge long branch starbucks coffee wedding guests front desk staff king room shuttle service new jersey monmouth mall red bank kat refrigerator
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very Nice Hotel, offered me an awesome rate last minute. Staff was very friendly and Lobby and rooms were clean. Had a nice bar with a very pleasant bartender which was greatly needed and appreciated after the day that i had. Location was very convenient with the 35hwy right next to hotel, easy to get to. I would recommend this hotel.

Room tip: i used third party to book this at a great rate!
1  Thank Orlandito13
byouchah, Corporate Director Internet Marketing at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Orlandito13,

Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to leave us your feedback. I have shared your comments with the staff in JR's. We're all glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back soon.

Corporate Director Internet Marketing/
Business Travel Sales Manager

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Before i got to my room I already was shocked about there service. In a corridor by my room was empty dirty glass, when i checked pillow cases and sheets, it was dirty. I went downstairs told them but they didn't fix it. And when i came to my room after midnight i saw it and again i went down and just after this they fixed a problem. Really unhappy with this experience !

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Iryna P,

Please accept our apologies for not creating a pleasant guest experience for you. Your comments have been shared with Rooms Division management to address any issues. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback as it only helps us improve.

Corporate Director Internet Marketing/
Business Travel Sales Manager

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

From past reviews you will see I am pretty fair.

This hotel is dated. Slightly overpriced for what you get. Never seen a hotel will so many dishes outside rooms waiting to be collected for a number of hours.

Staff are invisible and not what you expect in a level if service.

Overall it is ok but could be much better.

Date of stay: September 2013
1  Thank HGill02
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have stayed at this location several times,never disappointed, though, breakfast buffet during the weekeday stays was included in prior years, not this time. Room was clean as usual and Iove the facilities in the hotel. Business needs, pools and exercise room. One issue during this stay was the extra loud and at times, unsupervised children roaming the hotel, and I especially did not like the wet floors in the exercise room.

I love the location, central to many restaurants, the mall and the major highways.

1  Thank Sara S M
byouchah, Corporate Director Internet Marketing at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear Sara S M,

Thank you for your loyalty and we appreciate the time you took to leave us your feedback. Glad to hear you enjoy your stays with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Corporate Director Internet Marketing
Pacific Concord Investment Corporation
Sheraton Eatontown Hotel

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Stayed at this Sheraton while doing a quick beach getaway. Location was good(15 minutes to beach). Hotel was very nice. It is clean and sleeping was very comfortable. They no longer include breakfast but that was okay because I got it fro a very reasonable price on Hotwire. All in all, it was a good deal and I would reccommend it.

1  Thank Linnea M
byouchah, Corporate Director Internet Marketing at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear Linnea M,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. We are so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back soon.

Corporate Director Internet Marketing