“Close to the beach”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Eatontown
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was pleasantly suprised by this hotel. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. As in most hotels, the pillows are always too large and hard to sleep on but that was my only complaint. The rest of the room was fine. I booked through hotwire and knew I was getting a hotel that was rated 3.5 stars so I thought it was a good deal. The plus here is the pool, inside and outside pool, connecting with a hot tub as well. Although there were towels left on the chairs, I did see an employee coming in to check the pool and someone who cleaned up as well. Although breakfast was not included, there are many restaurants near by. The beach is a 15 minute car ride and is easy to locate. There are many ways to go to the beach without paying a fortune during the week. Overall, a nice couple of days and a good hotel that I would return to.

1  Thank Benarnold
byouchah, Corporate Director Internet Marketing at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Benarnold,

I'm glad to hear you had a pleasant stay. We appreciate your feedback and business. We hope to welcome you back next summer to enjoy the beach again.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very Nice Hotel, offered me an awesome rate last minute. Staff was very friendly and Lobby and rooms were clean. Had a nice bar with a very pleasant bartender which was greatly needed and appreciated after the day that i had. Location was very convenient with the 35hwy right next to hotel, easy to get to. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: i used third party to book this at a great rate!
1  Thank Orlandito13

Dear Orlandito13,

Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to leave us your feedback. I have shared your comments with the staff in JR's. We're all glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Before i got to my room I already was shocked about there service. In a corridor by my room was empty dirty glass, when i checked pillow cases and sheets, it was dirty. I went downstairs told them but they didn't fix it. And when i came to my room after midnight i saw it and again i went down and just after this they fixed a problem. Really unhappy with this experience !

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Iryna P,

Please accept our apologies for not creating a pleasant guest experience for you. Your comments have been shared with Rooms Division management to address any issues. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback as it only helps us improve.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

From past reviews you will see I am pretty fair.

This hotel is dated. Slightly overpriced for what you get. Never seen a hotel will so many dishes outside rooms waiting to be collected for a number of hours.

Staff are invisible and not what you expect in a level if service.

Overall it is ok but could be much better.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank HGill02
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have stayed at this location several times,never disappointed, though, breakfast buffet during the weekeday stays was included in prior years, not this time. Room was clean as usual and Iove the facilities in the hotel. Business needs, pools and exercise room. One issue during this stay was the extra loud and at times, unsupervised children roaming the hotel, and I especially did not like the wet floors in the exercise room.

I love the location, central to many restaurants, the mall and the major highways.

1  Thank Sara S M
byouchah, Corporate Director Internet Marketing at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear Sara S M,

Thank you for your loyalty and we appreciate the time you took to leave us your feedback. Glad to hear you enjoy your stays with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Stayed at this Sheraton while doing a quick beach getaway. Location was good(15 minutes to beach). Hotel was very nice. It is clean and sleeping was very comfortable. They no longer include breakfast but that was okay because I got it fro a very reasonable price on Hotwire. All in all, it was a good deal and I would reccommend it.

1  Thank Linnea M
byouchah, Corporate Director Internet Marketing at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear Linnea M,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. We are so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton in Eatontown New Jersey while visiting family the 11th through the 17 th of August. The staff at the hotel were overly friendly and went out of their way to make you feel welcome. Wen i needed a cab or shuttle services, they were right there to assist me which made everything pretty stress free. there are a lot of amenities near the hotel, convenience stores, restaurants, Six Flags Great Adventure is not too far away, and the train station at Longbranch is only 10 minutes away which makes it easy to get into New York City so that made this property a real gem. I am from the southern US and feeling welcome is a big part of repeat business. I will definitely stay at this property again.

1  Thank Ron L

Dear Ron L,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are all so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us as well as time at the Jersey Shore. We hope to welcome you back soon.

byouchah@sheratoneatontown.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Eatontown
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch
#2 of 3 in West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Neptune
Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore

Been to Sheraton Eatontown Hotel? Share your experiences!