“Absolutley the best value in the area”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Crystal Inn

Crystal Inn
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Eatontown
Lexington, Kentucky
“Absolutley the best value in the area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Recently I had a job assignment in the area and needed a minimum of 5 rooms. The area is expensive, $100+ per night seemed to be the norm reguardless of the quality of the accomadations. The Crystal inn was clean, comfortable, and the rooms were large. The staff was pleasant and a pleasure to deal with. Rick M

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
GM-Eatontown, General Manager at Crystal Inn, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback Rick! We were glad to be given the opportunity to accommodate your group and we are thrilled to hear that you and your staff enjoyed your stay with us! We hope that you will be back to stay again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have stayed a number of times at this motel and have only had positive experiences. It's not a fancy place, but it's a good value for the rates that they charge. Have always found the rooms to be clean. The staff has always been pleasant and a pleasure to deal with. Again, a good value.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate loyal customers like you!
Eatontown, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

our weekend stay at this hotel has always been a good one. The owners are pleasant and go the extra mile to keep the pool well maintained. The prices are reasonable and the location is convenient for shopping or dining at the local restaurant. The Crystal Inn is kid and pet friendly which makes it all the better to stay at this location for a quick get away.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your positive feedback! You are right, the Eatontown - Jersey Shore area is always changing and growing and there is always something new to do around here! We are happy to have you, the kids and pet stay with us!
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Lets review... Front door was obviously broken into before, box spring cover was covered in some kind of substance either blood or snot (I couldn't tell), cigarette burns in blanket, musty smell of cigarettes and mold, bathroom door didn't close, drywall tape hanging from the ceiling from leaks, permanent residents of motel in and out of rooms doing who knows what, continental breakfast was box donuts, Cheerios with no milk, and coffee. This was the worst place ever... A total ghetto! DO NOT STAY HERE! It should be condemned! If I could only post pics! Run away and fear for your life!

Stayed July 2013
4 Thank Will M

Travelers are raving about these Eatontown hotels

Bethany Beach, Delaware
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Our stay at this motel was not a good one, we stayed there 7-16-2013 because the website looked ok...i should have read all the reviews...1) the lobby was dirty 2) our room smelled of smoke 3) curtains were stained from bugs being squashed against window 4) Pool was OK
when we were ready for bed my wife pulled comforter down ( she always does it) and there was a dead bug on the sheet ( she got really mad ) she changed clothes and went to the lobby and came back with ( can't remember her name ) and showed her the bug on the bed..she picked it up and said it's just a stink bug they always come in...did not apologized etc....she stopped at the door with my wife behind her and said Don't get in my face! at this point my wife asked for another room and the owners name....we were told they never give out his name....I got it from public records....and you can see it from some of the responses...I could have stayed at Holiday in for $25.00 dollars more up the road and not dealt with this place....it seems like an area is set for people to live there full time....not safe, noisy, did not even asked for breakfast we could just imagine....so please don't stay here.....

Room Tip: Our tip....call Holiday Inn....you will be treated like a king there and respected as a customer.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank MarcosAQ
GM-Eatontown, General Manager at Crystal Inn, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
I would like to once again extend an apology to you and your wife for the insect in the room. We pride ourselves on customers service and the courtesy of our front desk attendants, and our front desk staff was delighted by the generous tip you left them at the end of your stay! So you can imagine, we are a bit confused by this review! It is difficult for us to anticipate insects entering into the room as they are attracted to light and certain temperatures and can follow you in when you open the door (it is summer!). The front desk attendant did immediately come to see the room and then switched you to a new room, she also apologized to you in person for the inconvenience. We are sorry that you still felt mistreated, but we would like to assure everyone that our motel is clean, safe, quiet because it is set back from the main highway, and we offer a breakfast that many of our customers really enjoy!
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

I never write reviews.. I have never needed to. This was the raunchiest place I have ever stayed in. Staff was nice. Man at the pool kept that clean but the rest was scummy. I don't even want to write all the stuff. SAVE YOUR$ don't stay here..PS believe me I'm not a prude and I don't need to stay at the Rits but from the rusty steps leading to the 2nd floor to the torn bathroom shower and window curtains to the scum sladered on the walls to the I don't know what I stepped in on the floor. YUCK...Never returning.. I feel like calling dept of health.

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank Deedeeceecee1234
Biloxi, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have read the complaints on here and was debating on staying here myself. Due to the location and price, I decided to give it a try. VERY pleased I gave it a try. It is an older property, but just like a older home, there are things that will mess up and need to be fixed. I stayed here for 2 weeks while working in the area and I never had ANY issues that were not addresses immediately. I WILL be staying here again when I return. I have checked out alot of hotel rooms in the area (50 mile radius) and this is the BEST for the price. The room is cleaned everyday, does not have a smell and is VERY safe. The bottom floors have 2 entrances which is very nice when you have a bunch of things to bring in the room. Easy to load and unload your car. I have nothing but good things to say about this location. I have to say, I spend most of the year in hotel/motels and this is an excellent location for the price. I want to let anyone know who might be reading this, if you have an issue with anything, please contact the manager, Yvonne. She is VERY nice and would address any issue as soon as possible. She was awesome!!!!

Room Tip: I have found over the years that you can not go total on the reviews. Like I states above, this loca...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank adj1963
Thank you so much for your positive feedback, and for staying with us! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again! Over the years we have many customers such as yourself that stay with us every season. We are delighted to accommodate you and make your stay as comfortable as possible. Feel free to call ahead to reserve your favorite room, and stop by or call the front desk during your stay with any requests we may be able to help you with.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eatontown
Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch
#2 of 3 in West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown
Courtyard Lincroft Red Bank

Been to Crystal Inn? Share your experiences!