“Run of the mill.....”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Third time is not a charm, only average. Sat at a nearly empty bar area on a Wednesday night during happy hour. This place used to jam at happy hour, what's going on? I ordered a seaweed salad, shumai dumplings, yellowtail ceviche, California roll and spicy tuna roll. All were good, very average. Happy hour drink and food specials should be filling this place. Guess there are better options nearby. I hope I find them.

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I've been going here every month or so since I moved to Jersey in 2008. Favorite restaurant in Jersey, hands down. The food is nothing short of amazing and the service couldn't be better. Whether you are treating your significant other to a night out or going out for drinks and sushi after work, this is your place. The Happy Hour is great as well. Nothing negative to say about this place..5 stars.

2  Thank Ryan K
Reviewed April 2, 2013

love hibachi food and sushi is great the bar is pretty but happy hours I like most ......I like the roll is out of control roll . paint lady roll . and rock shrimp , the one very like is Lobster roll but is not on menu .. I ask server what is best roll ..... good place to go ......

1  Thank 296ericc
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Ate at the bar for happy hour specials. Pricing is very good for small plate menu. I had a sashimi deluxe dinner. Run of the mill soup and salad. Presentation of my dinner was very good, but the quality and freshness of the fish was not on par with my last visit. Average at best. Might have been an off night as the reviewes are usually pretty good here. I will give them another try before moving on...

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I've come here many times and the food is and always has been excellent. Their habachi style food is wonderful and I look forward to visiting again soon.

1  Thank SKCYCLES