Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown
$78
$74
Orbitz.com
$129
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch(West Long Branch)
$95
$109
ExtendedStay
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslong branchmini kitchenthe jersey shorestudio suitekitchen areafull size fridgeasbury parknice outdoor poolcomplimentary breakfaststove topnice breakfastlong term staylight dinnermonmouth mallvisiting familygreat propertypull out sofa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Very nice hotel. We had a problem with the toilet. It did not work at all. Maintenance did fix it although it took some time. Other than that the breakfast was good, room clean and staff friendly. They also gave us a late check out.

Room Tip: Make sure the toilet works before unpacking. You can bring food as a refrig and stove are provided. The refrig has an icemaker so no need to run down the hall.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
SBS-ETOWN, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2014

Dear Lorraine,
Thank you for the great review. I am sorry you had an inoperable toilet but I'm pleased to hear that Maintenance repaired it for your stay. Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights in August. Check in was simple and quick, we checked in late like 1105 pm. Person at desk was fast And courteous. Room was a one bedroom suite. Clean comfortable and roomy. Breakfast is included in the price of room. It was ok nothing great but we ate it and found that it held us over till a late lunch like at 430. Pool was outdoors and we used it at night around 9 pm,
Very clean and no one else there
We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone. .
A good hotel and would definitely give it 2 thumbs up!

Stayed: August 2014
SBS-ETOWN, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Dear Jiggy,
Thank you for your recent review of the Staybridge Suites. I appreciate the feedback and I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will recommend our hotel. Please do visit us again soon.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

I had a very enjoyable, comfortable stay at the Staybridge Suites. The staff, the room, everything about the hotel was wonderful! Whenever I am in Eatontown, this is the hotel of choice for me. Very nice, safe, quiet atmosphere.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear NJbusyhousewife,
Thank you for your 5 Star review. I am so glad you enjoyed everything about your stay. I look forward to accommodating you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

The hotel is nice and offers great amenities. I took advantage of the free wifi in the room, a bag of microwave popcorn in my kitchenette, the buffet breakfast in the morning, and they had a happy hour with food and beverages from 530 to I think 730 in the evening. The location is perfect for my needs when I want to visit the north part of the shore; long branch, red bank, and monmouth park.

The only think I wasn't thrilled about is that my room was on the second floor, facing the back, directly over the air conditioners outside. It was a somewhat cool night last night, so I had the window cracked (which is another nice thing about this hotel, not all hotels have windows that open) allowing in a nice breeze. But when it was time for sleep, I had to shut the window to drown out the noise from the A/C units outside. I guess they could put something over these things to dampen the noise.

Also, the room was very clean, but it had a carpet freshener deodorizer smell. Can't fault the staff for cleaning the carpet, but chemicals like these bother me. I wish hotels wouldn't use any cleaners that have chemical odors. A simple vacuum should be enough, unless a guest really messed up the carpet somehow, in which case carpet is cheap to replace.

Overall I would definitely stay again, but if I had a room near the A/C units outside or it had a deodorizer smell, I'd probably ask to be moved. I didn't on this occasion because it was just for one night.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back may be near noisy air conditioner units.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
SBS-ETOWN, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Dear FK,
Thank you for your recent survey. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the amenities and overall cleanliness of the hotel. On occasion, it becomes necessary to chemically treat the guest rooms for malodorous left behind from previous occupants. Our staff wants to insure that your room is clean, fresh and ready for occupancy. For future reference, request a room on a higher floor to alleviate any sounds from the outdoor A/C units. We hope that you visit us again soon.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I do not know what we would have done without the gracious Sales Department, Staff, and entire ambiance of the Staybridge Suites, Eatontown for our Wedding Block! Our daughter was married at a venue near the Suites, and I had been planning the wedding from 3,000 miles away in California. The decision to go with the Staybridge Suites for our guests was the perfect choice! The atmosphere there is extremely guest-friendly, and the overall value is amazing. Our travelers enjoyed beautiful suites, a full breakfast each morning, and friendly assistance to get to and from the hotel for sightseeing. The staff coordinated beautifully with the transportation entity with whom I had contracted for the wedding logistics, and that was an added PLUS! Thank you, Staybridge Suites for superb customer service at every level!

Room Tip: Choose an "even" numbered room for a nice, wooded view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lauren32904
SBS-ETOWN, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Dear Lauren,
Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review of the Staybridge Suites Eatontown. I am so pleased to hear that you and your wedding guests had a wonderful experience. Thank you for the feedback and please visit us again soon.