Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown
QualityInn
$78
$74
$129
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch(West Long Branch)
$95
$109
ExtendedStay
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslong branchmini kitchenthe jersey shorestudio suitekitchen areafull size fridgeasbury parknice outdoor poolcomplimentary breakfaststove topnice breakfastlong term staylight dinnermonmouth mallvisiting familygreat propertypull out sofa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I booked a reservation well in advance of my weekend trip. I cancelled online and after doing so I saw that there are no refunds. They called the reservation an "advanced purchase". Never in my life have I seen this. I spoke to the manager and she refused to refund my money. I contacted IHG (corporate) and they told me it was up to the manager. Again, the manager said no refund. Very, very bad business!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
SBS-ETOWN, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Janel M,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you were unable to make the trip. Your reservation was confirmed as an Advance Purchase reservation as opposed to a standard refundable booking. Advance Purchase reservations are offered at deeply discounted rates but are fully pre-paid and non-refundable. According to the terms and conditions on the Staybridge Suites website; “All Advance Purchase reservations are final and require full prepayment for the entire stay at time of booking. Payment is non-refundable. No refunds if cancelled or changed. Once a reservation is confirmed, your credit card will be charged between time of booking and day of arrival for the total amount shown, regardless of whether or not the reservation is used. You will be required to acknowledge that you have read the above prepayment and cancellation policy when making your reservation.” I hope this explanation provides further clarification to the policy.
Regards,
Erich Gordon

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Stayed here while visiting family. The hotel staff was very friendly. As IHG rewards members they didn't have the bag of goodies so they gave us a $5 credit to use in the little store. My kids got such a kick out of shopping for junk food. The hotel has a nice lounge with fireplace. The sundowner reception is great. Free beverages as well. Nice little sitting area and business center for the kids to hang around in. The room was clean and bedding nice. Breakfast was great. Will stay again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I have not been to the Staybridge in some time, our company moved most of our business to Hilton properties. I had forgotten how relaxing this hotel was. The great room with the fireplace is very welcoming, and it's nice to read a newspaper in front of it. The rooms are all suites and there is room aplenty. The bathrooms are superior. Quiet and peaceful. And unlike the other properties I've been staying at in Eatontown, the staff has not turned over at the Staybridge, and I was remembered...which was nice.

Room Tip: Stay the 3rd floor or above. The 2nd floor overlooks the great room where breakfast is served, and at times it can become noisy.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Eric Y
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My family and I stayed here for one night based on positive reviews read online, and we were not disappointed. From the moment we entered, the staff was friendly, professional and attentive. The upbeat "with-a-smile" attitude was present in every staff member from the front desk to the person who brought the crib up to our room. If I had one criticism it would be that the blanket on the pull-out bed was stiff and rough, but it was still warm enough. In short, good breakfast, great room, outstanding staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Cptn727
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Having to relocate to Monmouth County due to a new employment opportunity, I needed a place to stay for six months until my new home was ready. I checked out several "long-term stay hotels in the area and found that Staybridge appeared to be the cleanest and most reasonably priced. I'm so appreciative of Laurence and the entire staff. The property is well maintained and the staff is very cordial and hardworking. I may have had one or two maintenance issue and the staff was very responsive. The evening dinners were great...so nice not to worry about cooking after a long day. Not a breakfast person, so can't comment much on breakfast. I would highly recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to return. The only reason that it's not rated five stars is because it's probably time to update some of the interior furnishing like the bed covers and couch. They coverings/couch are clean, but starting to get a little worn. Conveniently located to mall, beach, University. Ideal location.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo