“great food”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

i liked the place and the food. a lot of choices and many were tasty! it was a good dining experience for us. i would say a lot similar to applebees but a little better!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

When traveling we frequently stop at Chili's since they (in our opinion) have the most consistent quality of food of the chains. Admittedly it is not exclusive fine dining, but when on the road, and in need of a quick dining stop, Chili's works well. What distinguishes one restaurant to the next is generally the quality, speed of service and how friendly the staff is. The Eatontown restaurant has a very friendly and attentive staff. And the food was up to Chili's standard.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I was looking to relax and enjoy a quick lunch . The place is ran very poorly not enough waitresses
I ordered the steak fajitas the meat was a piece of leather I would not go back there . The waitress was running around like crazy she was doing here best . I felt very sorry for her.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My wife and I are addicted to the Chili's appetizers and I love the shrimp tacos. We always sit at the bar and get great service along with our food and drinks. We are never disappointed.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This Chilis is a perfect spot between the office and the shop so use it often as a lunch spot of " convenience". Draft beer is always good- but usually can only get yuengling in a bottle and they are hit n miss with the Sierra Nevada I usually crave, so end up with a Sam Adams. To speed things up, I almost always eat at the bar and have never regretted doing so because the bartender help is always friendly and quick with service. You will be eating in of of America's huge chain restaurants, so you already know it's not gourmet food- but it's fresh, hot and timely.