“Know what to expect”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is the key for this place - this is a sports bar, so if you were planning to use it for quiet romantic dinner in a nicely decorated room with candles, think again. The only decor there are the flat screens, noise is a little more then I can bare, but I went there with my husband, and he was very pleased and happy there.
One suggestion - before ordering ask for samples of the sauses from the menu. They will bring you a little bit of each with a bit of french fries. This way you will know what to put on your wings, and will enjoy them for sure. I ordered Asian zing salad, and it came out delicious. Honey barbeque wings were very good, so was chicken salad my daughter ordered. Service was OK, we had to wait for our waiter to return to take our order for a little longer then expected, but it was a weekend, and they were packed. Otherwise - nice place to have a quick bite in an informal environment.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband wanted wings so we tried this place located at Monmouth Mall. It was very loud and the decor was not my cup of tea. The service was wonderful and attentive. My husband loved his wings. My daughter and I both ordered the caesar salad - my daughter with plain chicken but normally it comes coated in a parmesan garlic marinade which I thought would be fine. Not sure what was spicey in it, but I couldn't eat the salad as it was burning my mouth - I don't like spicey foods.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

ok experience nothing great, nothing bad. Did have to ask hostess to move us to another table to see tv's better after already telling her what we wanted but she did move us and they changed the tv's to what we wanted to watch

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I often stop here before or after a movie. The restaurant is always crowded but I'm always glad that we can find a spot at the bar. Service there is great. The few meals that I've tried I've really enjoyed! A great meal for a good price.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Good food...good service. Typical chain bar food. A bit hard to get but the beer is cold and the sliders tasty.