“Average Place”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Claremont, New Hampshire
“Average Place”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Two of us on the road spotted this place and deceided to try it. Extensive menu.
We both ordered pasta meals. My friend ordered meatballs with spaghetti and I ordered meatballs parm. What I got was raviolli with meatballs for the filling. He had received two large meatballs with a large portion of spaghetti. They also put on the table a dish of bread and scones, which was excellent.
Our evening started off on a bad note as our waiter
Was a liitle rude in taking our order. But by the time he brought our meal he had mellowed out, he had to explain a mistake he made in my order. While the food was good, it wasn't anything I couldn't make at home, especially since I was told by the matre d' that they use frozen raviolli.
I won't travel back to this place.

Asbury Park, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This resturant here it get's no better you get what you pay for and than some.They give you so much food that you have plenty to take home.Service was excellent also

Jersey Shore, New Jersey
“Don't tell anyone else about our little secret... Never mind... Stand in line on the weekends. It's worth it...”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Americana Diner in Tinton Falls can't hold a candle to this place. The dinner specials are a great deal. If you like Greek food, try their sampler... trust me. We go here once a week and have never, ever been disappointed. Very ample portions and reasonable prices. Very clean. Awesome, remarkably quick service

Visited January 2013
Philadelphia
“Great Diner”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My husband and I travel around the east coast area a lot for business and we came across this wonderful diner-All Seasons, The food was abundant and delicious. The best part of the meal was the dessert (never can go without it). I had the bread pudding. It blew the socks off of any bread pudding I had before. Definitely putting this in our GPS as a go to restaurant when we are in the area. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited January 2013
Toms River, New Jersey
“All Seasons Diner = Excellent!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We wanted to try a new place and we came across the All Seasons Diner. I was extremely satisfied with the excellent service and Delicious food at this diner. The Diner is extremely clean and very organized. It is a family restaurant where they are Greek and they really know how to cook! Their soup of the day is excellent and my favorite was the Cream of Broccolli (which I believe is served only on Saturdays and has been for over 20+ years)...It was the BEST I have ever tasted. Their desserts are to die for! EXCELLENT overall and I will go out of my way to eat there again and again!

Visited November 2012