“White Castle what more can you say”
Review of White Castle

White Castle
Reserve with OpenTable
White Castle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 59 Restaurants in Eatontown
Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

What's New Jersey without White Castles. This is not your Five Guys or Bobby Flay's but if you want to reminisce about the good old days when life was a lot simpler come here. I had the Sack Meal 2 with a side of onion rings.
I woofed down my feast but have to say it did repeat during the day.
Bon appetit.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I was excited to go to a White Castle since being from California the closest I've ever been to one is watching Harold & Kumar (or buying the frozen sliders which aren't very tasty). My 1st night in Jersey we ventured over to White Castle and it was an awful experience. The gentleman working was so rude and mean I nearly left in tears. I've never had someone be so mean at a drive-thru. I don't know if he was having a bad day or hates his life but storming out of the restaurant in the middle of helping someone (after rudely snatching my card out of my hand and then shoving it back at me after swiping it) is ridiculously rude. I'm glad I never have to go back there again. Oh and the food was ehh...

Reviewed November 29, 2011

Thought we would try them since we had heard about the location in Chicago.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 30, 2009

Always a line for the drive-thru late at night

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed February 15, 2009

What is NJ without White Castle? Now i have to buy the frozen ones in AZ

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to White Castle? Share your experiences!