“Loved the stay!!”

Holiday Inn East Windsor - Cranbury Area
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in East Windsor
Reviewed April 14, 2014

The rooms were great for the price I paid The food in the Restaurant met my expectations and the staff was great. I was greeted right away and taken care of as if I was VIP! The front desk was very friendly and helped me out with assistance when asked. I would stay here again. Also the location of this hotel is very convenient when traveling!!! Next road trip, i will stay at another Holiday Inn!

Room Tip: The luggage carts are hard to push on the rugs. I recommend asking for a room close to the elevator.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank samfranklin428
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn East Windsor - Cranbury Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear samfranklin428,

Thank you for the 5-star review on TripAdvisor! We are very happy to hear that you completely enjoyed your stay with us at the Holiday Inn East Windsor! We greatly appreciate all your wonderful comments about our property and staff, and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I want to thank all of the girls that I had meet at the front desk on February 8. They were a great help to me for this was the 1st time I ever stayed on a hotel by myself. My room which they assigned to me was so nice as well as cleaned that I enjooyed my stay so much. The best was the manager Christine Starek who helped me with direction for my return home to Staten Island.
I have told all of my friends at workof my stay, and also told them that if every they find themself in you town that they should stay at this hotel.
Thank you again.
Sincerely
Maria Savage

Room Tip: Room by pool side is beautiful even in the winter.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Maria S
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn East Windsor - Cranbury Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Maria S,

Thank you for the 5-star review of your recent stay at the Holiday Inn East Windsor! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and that our front desk staff were able to assist you with all your needs and wants. We greatly appreciate the recommendation to your friends at work, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Good and large rooms. The internet connection was working really bad. The A/C in room 231 does not have thermostat. You have to switch it on and off manually (which is impossible while you are sleeping).

Room Tip: Don't go to room 231, it's in the end of the corridor. The internet connection was very bad...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank RuiFerreira2014
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn East Windsor - Cranbury Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear RuiFerreira2014,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Holiday Inn East Windsor. We apologize that you did not completely enjoy your stay. We had addressed your comments with management and are looking into it. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and we hope you consider staying with us again soon.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I was here for a Banquet and decided to stay overnight also. The service from all of the staff was friendly,warm,and professional. My room was perfect....clean and comfortable. You can set the temperature of the room by the thermostat on the wall and it worked correctly. Beds comfortable. The banquet had 200 guests and from set-up to the end,the staff gave it an A+.The banquet manager was there even helping & making sure everything went smooth. Stay here,and book your next event here. I had breakfast in the morning and it is a buffet and good.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn East Windsor - Cranbury Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear JerseyHorseLover,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Holiday Inn East Windsor! We greatly appreciate the 5-star review, and we are thrilled to hear you had an exceptional stay and event with us. Thank you again, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here once before was quite satisfied however on my most recent stay I was not very happy. The heater sounded like an airplane engine it was just making racket. Additionally I stayed in a jacuzzi room the water was a light brown color quite nauseous looking. Unfortunately it was not such a enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: January 2014
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn East Windsor - Cranbury Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear Majourm,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn East Windsor. We apologize that your most recent stay was not as enjoyable as your previous stays. Your comments will be shared with management and the staff so we can address them immediately. We always encourage guests to contact management as soon as a problem arises. We would have been happy to place you into a different room. This is not typical of the Holiday Inn East Windsor, and we hope you choose to stay with us again.

Sincerely.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Adequate parking. You walk in to a beautiful loby. Then are greeted by the nicest staff. Professional ,friendly, happy ,helpful concerning... yeah a wheele spin.big win. Room is very clean an at the perfect temp. Awesome, bunny towel. Big tv. Fridge,microwave an coffee pot. Large comfy bed with more than enough pillows.the room was super quiet.Shower really worked. Not like some others i've used
The bar an restaurant is nice. Food was fast n hot. Mixologist ok.
Over all glad i stay their. Make it a point to find my way their at least once a week .

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank 79jarhead
Jenny F, Manager at Holiday Inn East Windsor - Cranbury Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear 79jarhead,

Wow! Thank you for the amazing 5-star review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed everything about your stay and plan to stay again in the future. We all look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn East Windsor. The food was excellent in the restaurant, and the front desk staff was awesome. Especially Craig and Mike that headed the front desk in the evening was exceptional when it came to asking my questions about the surrounding businesses.

Room Tip: Just ask for room that is not on the left side of the hall way. The glare of street lights will both...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear drjones,

Thank you for the 5-star review! All of us at the Holiday Inn East Windsor are thrilled that you enjoyed your accommodations, the food in JT's Restaurant and Pub, and our exceptional staff! We greatly appreciate your wonderful feedback, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Windsor
Ramada Toms River
Ramada Toms River
#3 of 11 in Toms River
Staybridge Suites Cranbury

Been to Holiday Inn East Windsor - Cranbury Area? Share your experiences!