“Good Experience Overall”

Holiday Inn East Windsor - Cranbury Area
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in East Windsor
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Friendly front desk staff, room was clean, overall it was a good experience

Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed May 25, 2012

When staying at this hotel I found the hotel staff outstanding and exstremely accomadating.
One staff member really stood out by helping me when time was short. The front desk personnel were great and always friendly. Rooms were very clean and priced great. The area around the hotel is safe.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Tara and her entire wedding staff provided a great atmosphere on planning our wedding at the East Windsor Ballroom at the Holiday Inn. We had our wedding and reception at this facility. The wedding ceremony was very touching and very personable. The reception immediately followed by a night of great dancing and wonderful memories. Our overnight stay was very special. The honeymoon suite was so beautifully done. My husband and I loved the Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. Our wedding guests stayed and they too had a great time. The rooms are very clean and spacious. We woke up to a great breakfast and were very happy overall with our experience.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Hotels_Unlimited_Inc, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn East Windsor - Cranbury Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

First, we would like to offer you our congratulations and thank you for hosting your wedding at our property. We are ecstatic that Tara and her staff made your day wonderful and that the honeymoon suite was to your liking, we pride ourselves on personable service. Congratulations again and we hope to have you visit us soon!

Reviewed May 24, 2012

The hotel is within a minute of exit 8 on the NJ Tpke, 5 minutes to Highstown-quaint little town with unique shops and places of business, 10 minutes from Walmart and very good late night food delivery in the area. There is a restaurant lounge on the first floor and banquet facilities in hotel for events of all sizes. Ample FREE parking.

My stay was for three Days. The room was thoroughly clean, I am a stickler for checking mattresses, appliances, corners and crevices. Completely flawless. Refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker very clean and in working order. Vending and ice machines on each floor. Toiletries are by Bath and Body Works with eco-friendly bathroom tissue. Bed was plush and very comfortable, they even label your firm and soft pillows. Upon check-in guests receive a snack or beverage voucher for the lounge for being a rewards member. Thermostat did not control heat and air, however manual control was working on the unit itself. Washer and dryer for guests on the first floor, cost was $1.50 per machine. Also has laundry detergent dispenser. Noise level is low although many events were going on during my stay. Front desk associates were very pleasant, helpful and thorough. Housekeeping team literally cleaned my room and linens each day as if it were my first night. I typically favor higher end hotels, but this location will be my place to go when traveling the turnpike.

Definitely worth your investment.
Hotel also accepts coupons from the hotelcoupons.com magazine! I saved a great deal of money, and was not slighted by being placed in a lower standard room. Same service, same quality, less money. Fantastic stay!

• Stayed: May 2012

We are delighted that our hotel exceeded your expectations. We are dedicated to clean and friendly service. Our guests are our priority and we are glad that you found our hotel to be the place to stay when traveling the turnpike. We hope to see you again soon on your next visit!

Reviewed May 24, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for a two day girls weekend. We wanted somewhere close to NY, and well priced. I found the hotel neat and clean, i especially loved having so many pillow choices, and found the staff to be extremely courteous. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice place to getaway not too far from NY.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We chose this hotel for location on our road trip up the East Coast. It was conveniently located right off the NJ Turnpike. I booked a AAA rate, which I thought was pretty good. But I found a lower rate in one of the hotel coupon books you can pick up along the highway. I called the hotel and they said they would honor the coupon rate if I brought it at check in. I appreciated that! The lobby was clean and modern and the parking lot was well lit. The room was nice, but I didn't like the pillows and the bathroom shower had a plastic-type wall wrap, which I didn't like. But for one night and a low price -- not expecting the Ritz! There is a restaurant on site - I think - but we didn't use it. Breakfast is not included in the price. We found a gas station / Dunkin Donuts about a block away, so that worked for us the next morning. For a quick stay along the highway, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2012

My wife and I were exceedingly pleased by the service and hospitality of the wedding coordinator Tara, the service staff at our reception and the chefs in the kitchen that prepared an absolutely wonderful meal from cocktail hour through the cake cutting. Our experience wtih the Windsor Ballroom staff began five months before our wedding day when we cancelled our other venue. Tara and her staff were absolutely fantastic and professional throughout the entire planning process. They always made time to answer questions, and believe me we had a lot of them, and assist us in planning our event. The hotel room we had was incredible and exceptionally clean. All of our guests that stayed there had nothing but wonderful thing to say about their stay and overall experience. Our now combined families have any other major function we know exactly the place we are going to have it. Many thanks to Tara, her staff and the staff at the Holiday Inn for making our wedding day all we dreamed it would be and so much more.

Room Tip: There really is not a bad location. All rooms were sunny and our guests were all over the hotel on...