“Elegant and Comfortable”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in East Windsor
Riverside
“Elegant and Comfortable”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I loved the Holiday Inn of East Windsor. I had my wedding here in March 2012 and I loved everything about the hotel. It's pretty on the outside as well as inside. The lobby is welcoming as are the staff. I stayed in a standard room on Friday night and it was so clean and neat and the bed was REALLY comfortable! We had dinner that night in the restaurant and it was so delicious! The bartenders were really accomodating, too. On our wedding night, after our amazing, perfect wedding, thanks to the Windsor Ballroom staff, especially Tara and Michael, we stayed in the bridal suite and it is awesome! A full living room, 2 bathrooms, jacuzzi, separate bedroom. Everything was just as we imagined. I even love the shampoo and conditioner they provide! We had a breakfast for all of our guests the morning after and it was delicious. Hot food from eggs to bacon to french toast and pastries and cereal and breads galore. I loved everything about my weekend at the Holiday Inn of East Windsor and my wedding at the Windsor Ballroom. I didn't have ANY complaints from any of my guests about a single thing. It was fabulous!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We went as a group to Holiday Inn East Windsor, and boy, did we have a blast. The hotel was so nice and accomodating, and did everything with a smile. Nothing was a problem for the staff, and my whole group had a fabulous time!

Room Tip: All my buddies loved their rooms, so as far as i know, every room was nice :)
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Holiday Inn of East Windsor is an amazing place to stay. the quick and easy check inn, quiet in the hallways, clean rooms, beautiful ball rooms and the lovely conference center with many different conference rooms and meeting areas make this hotel the ideal place for any type of conference or retreat a business or organization would like to run.
I've ran several events in the hotel and only have wonderful things to say about the staff and the location.
I look forward to our next event at the Holiday Inn East Windsor :)

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Longs, South Carolina
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I recently stayed a few nights here as my Daughter was getting married at this hotel. The front desk staff was more then professional and actually upgraded me to a better room. Our room was more then what we expected and the hotel complex was very nice. As I said we were having a wedding reception here and the banquet staff was the very best I have ever had the pleasure to do business with. Tara, our wedding planner is truely one in a million. She and her staff made a stressful day feel stress free. Every part of my Daughters day was top notch, start to finish. I would, and have, recomended this location to many of our friends and family. If you want a good clean place to stay with easy access to the NJ Turnpike and a party that will be talked about for years to come, please take my advise and stay here.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Hotels_Unlimited_Inc, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn East Windsor - Cranbury Area, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
We would like to congratulate you on your daughter's marriage and are delighted that you chose us to host this special day. We love to hear that our staff made things stress free and enjoyable. I will make sure to let Tara know that you found her to be very helpful throughout the day. Thank you for recommending us to family and friends we hope you choose to stay with us again in the future!
Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 22, 2012

The Holiday Inn East Winsdor is a great place to stay. The staff is amazing and extremely accommodating. Check in is fast and they greet you with a friendly smile and always ask if you need a wake up call. The rooms are very clean, the beds are extremely comfortable and the hotel gives you everything you need for your business and/or pleasure trip. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Manhasset, New York
Reviewed May 22, 2012

My son was married in October and the Holiday Inn was chosen for the wedding guests' accomodations. To our delight, we were greeted by a wonderful staff. Our rooms were clean, service was great. I planned both the Rehearsal Dinner and the "morning after" brunch with Tara DiBianca and my guests are still raving about it. It was a total New York event, right down to the "zeppoli". Beautiful, delicious, professional. Would be a fantastic place for a wedding, you will be pleasantly surprised at how fantastic this place is as a catering facility!!!!!!!! The chef, matre'd and the staff were all great!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

had our wedding reception here in October 2011. Amazing food, staff, and experience!!!

• Stayed October 2011
Radisson Hotel Freehold
#1 of 2 in Freehold
Courtyard Cranbury South Brunswick
Ramada Plaza Conference Center Cranbury South Brunswick

Been to Holiday Inn East Windsor - Cranbury Area? Share your experiences!