“Left my sneeks and they disapeared...hummmm”

Days Inn East Windsor/Hightstown
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in East Windsor
Reviewed June 5, 2007

We live in NJ but had a gig at Fort Fix. We stayed one night in a room with two fullsize beds but not very much space for anything else. The bathroom was nice. The shower AWESOME!!!

We over slept and started packing to leave. I wore a black pair of sneeks on the trip up and put on a red & white pair for the gig. I thought my husband packed the black ones in his bag but upon returning home I found that they were not in any of our bags. I called Days Inn and reported the lost sneeks. They returned my call stating that they would check with housekeeping. I got another call stating that housekeeping checked the room and stated that they did not find the sneeks but that they would check with the head supervisor of housekeeping and call me back. I'm still waiting for the call.

Stayed: May 2007
2  Thank jemicag612

Reviewed June 3, 2007

Stayed at this Days Inn for two nights on June 2-June 4. Very pleasant experience. Hotel was quiet & staff were very professional & polite. Room was tiny, but very clean. Pool was clean & had a great view from my room. Overall, the hotel was clean & very pleasant staff. Breakfast bar was ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! Fruit was fresh, area was clean, waffles were delicious & the juices were the best I have tasted in a long time. Overall, very good experience for your money. Also, if staying I suggest Domenico's restaurant. Excellent food, portions, & service at modest prices.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with friends
2  Thank Joker12769
Reviewed June 3, 2007

I stay at this Days Inn whenever I'm in town. The housekeeping is spotless, and the front desk staff members are professional and friendly - they remember me each time I return. If I have a complaint or a request, the management goes out of its way to accommodate me. The continental breakfast is fresh and tasty, and the wireless internet works without a glitch. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank Ive_been_everywhere5
Reviewed March 2, 2007

I stayed here two nights because I had do training classes at the AAA headquarters. I specified I needed the microwave/fridge in the room and I had to request it again when I arrived. The lady at the desk said she would have someone to bring it. I waited and waited in my room and had items that needed to be put into the freezer so it didn't spoil. About 45 minutes later I called the front desk again and she seemed surprised that I really wanted the fridge/microwave delivered *today*. Finally she delivered it. The rooms were tiny and the door had to be double-checked to make sure it closed because it didn't shut all the way whenever it was closed. The breakfast was a nice set up and I was happy with that. There was a restaurant on premises which I found was too expensive. Overall, I wouldn't stay here again. There was a holiday inn right across the street from this days inn that was just built so I'm sure it's a lot nicer.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled on business
2  Thank noddingheadgirl
A TripAdvisor Member
Boston Mass.
Reviewed March 3, 2006

I cannot recommend this establishment in good faith due to the loud intrusive construction, old dirty linen that the manager said was "worn"- but why was I sleeping on "worn" sheets to begin wih? When I asked for compensation for my troubles, the General Manager seemed to relish in my suffering, by speaking down to me and refusing to listen to me. I work for a company that generates alot of corporate travel, and I travel alot. To be fair, the front desk receptionists did their best, and were very pleasant...as long as you do not ask for compensation or have a complaint for the General Manager, you may be able to endure a night or two.

Happy travels!!!

• Stayed: March 2006, traveled on business
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 21, 2005

We stayed at the Days Inn for several nights while visiting family nearby (the only reason I can think of why you'd be staying in East Windsor). The first two days, we saw two roaches. After that, they luckily stayed out of sight, though they were probably still there. Housekeeping was spotty and the place was generally kind of dumpy. They were painting while we were there, resulting in a paint odor and one of the stairwells with wet paint being cordoned off with police tape (real classy). The elevator would sometimes not work well. Rooms are small, so you get two double beds instead of two queens. Every morning when we went down for the free continental breakfast, there was a line of what looked like migrant workers lining up to get coffee. Wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: November 2005
4  Thank OH_Tripper
Reviewed August 16, 2005

We stayed at the E. Windsor Days Inn for a few nights. They overbooked the suite we reserved, so to make things right they gave us two rooms. The rooms were newly renovated and very clean. The service was excellent and the staff was very polite and attentive. The free continental breakfast was fresh and generous. There is a small Greek restaurant and lounge in the lobby which is a little pricey but excellent food and service. It is located about 20 miles from Six Flags and an easy commute back and forth. By far the best Days Inn we have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: August 2005
Hampton Inn East Windsor
#1 of 5 in East Windsor
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown
Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood

Been to Days Inn East Windsor/Hightstown? Share your experiences!