“Great experience”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in East Windsor
Chicago
“Great experience”
Reviewed June 3, 2007

I stay at this Days Inn whenever I'm in town. The housekeeping is spotless, and the front desk staff members are professional and friendly - they remember me each time I return. If I have a complaint or a request, the management goes out of its way to accommodate me. The continental breakfast is fresh and tasty, and the wireless internet works without a glitch. Highly recommended.

• Liked — Great service
  • Disliked — Room needs new color palette
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Ive_been_everywhere5

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Bethlehem, PA
Reviewed March 2, 2007

I stayed here two nights because I had do training classes at the AAA headquarters. I specified I needed the microwave/fridge in the room and I had to request it again when I arrived. The lady at the desk said she would have someone to bring it. I waited and waited in my room and had items that needed to be put into the freezer so it didn't spoil. About 45 minutes later I called the front desk again and she seemed surprised that I really wanted the fridge/microwave delivered *today*. Finally she delivered it. The rooms were tiny and the door had to be double-checked to make sure it closed because it didn't shut all the way whenever it was closed. The breakfast was a nice set up and I was happy with that. There was a restaurant on premises which I found was too expensive. Overall, I wouldn't stay here again. There was a holiday inn right across the street from this days inn that was just built so I'm sure it's a lot nicer.

• Liked — free internet access
  • Disliked — almost everything
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank noddingheadgirl

Travelers are raving about these East Windsor hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 3, 2006

I cannot recommend this establishment in good faith due to the loud intrusive construction, old dirty linen that the manager said was "worn"- but why was I sleeping on "worn" sheets to begin wih? When I asked for compensation for my troubles, the General Manager seemed to relish in my suffering, by speaking down to me and refusing to listen to me. I work for a company that generates alot of corporate travel, and I travel alot. To be fair, the front desk receptionists did their best, and were very pleasant...as long as you do not ask for compensation or have a complaint for the General Manager, you may be able to endure a night or two.

Happy travels!!!

• Stayed March 2006, traveled on business
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Ohio
Reviewed November 21, 2005

We stayed at the Days Inn for several nights while visiting family nearby (the only reason I can think of why you'd be staying in East Windsor). The first two days, we saw two roaches. After that, they luckily stayed out of sight, though they were probably still there. Housekeeping was spotty and the place was generally kind of dumpy. They were painting while we were there, resulting in a paint odor and one of the stairwells with wet paint being cordoned off with police tape (real classy). The elevator would sometimes not work well. Rooms are small, so you get two double beds instead of two queens. Every morning when we went down for the free continental breakfast, there was a line of what looked like migrant workers lining up to get coffee. Wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed November 2005
4 Thank OH_Tripper
Upstate New York
Reviewed August 16, 2005

We stayed at the E. Windsor Days Inn for a few nights. They overbooked the suite we reserved, so to make things right they gave us two rooms. The rooms were newly renovated and very clean. The service was excellent and the staff was very polite and attentive. The free continental breakfast was fresh and generous. There is a small Greek restaurant and lounge in the lobby which is a little pricey but excellent food and service. It is located about 20 miles from Six Flags and an easy commute back and forth. By far the best Days Inn we have ever stayed at.

• Stayed August 2005
3 Thank Chiefee
owings mills,md
Reviewed May 2, 2005

Ok motel ,rooms are decent and clean,nothing fancy,-convienient location,right off the NJ Turnpike.If you pickup the green coupon book at any I-95 or tpk. rest area you can find a coupon for this hotel for 59.00 a night.service was a little slow,asked to get a crib (which turned out to be a playpen) ,took a while get it upstairs.Otherwise good deal.

• Stayed April 2005
Ramada Plaza Conference Center Cranbury South Brunswick
Ramada Toms River
Ramada Toms River
#3 of 11 in Toms River

Been to Days Inn East Windsor/Hightstown? Share your experiences!