“Great Pet-Friendly Hotel!”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in East Windsor
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“Great Pet-Friendly Hotel!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is the second time I've stayed at this hotel with my dogs. I was a little nervous having to travel with them and stop overnight along with way, however, this hotel made it very easy to check in as well as walk them in and out without disturbing other travelers. Their pet policy and deposit is decent. I do wish they would add a pet waste station outside, though, since some dog owners are not as good about cleaning up after their pets as they should be! I will definitely stay again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Jenny F, Manager at Days Inn East Windsor/Hightstown, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Kathleen S,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are happy that you and your dogs always have a wonderful stay with us at the Days Inn East Windsor! We do appreciate your feedback and will address your comments with management as we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience. Thank you again, and we look forward to your next stay!

Days Inn East Windsor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
East Windsor
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Hotel is conveniently located and relatively clean, however, the amenities are definitely below average. In addition, the included breakfast was well below the level of other hotels.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Jenny F, Manager at Days Inn East Windsor/Hightstown, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear Rhonda P,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Days Inn East Windsor. We are happy to hear that you found our hotel to have a convenient location and was very clean. It is disappointing to hear that you weren't completely satisfied with some of our amenities and the complimentary breakfast options offered. Though all of our amenities are up to brand standards, we greatly appreciate your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience. Thank you again for your review. We hope you choose to stay with us again soon.

Travelers are raving about these East Windsor hotels

New York City, New York
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I stayed here for four nights total, and part of the reason why I chose this place was to get away from Bedford-Stuy in Brooklyn, NY. Stay away from Bedford-Stuy in Brookly if you can help it. This area (East Windsor) is safe. It's really close to Princeton so I felt safe overall. There were a lot of smokers, but my room didn't smell like smoke at all. I appreciated that they waived my pet fee so you can't beat that. :) The room was really clean and the staff went out of their way to get me a refrigerator. On the first night I checked in, the lady at the counter was quite rude. But I was having a bad day too. Anyway, the inn was fair for what I paid for. I only paid like $69 a night. So for the location and the clean room, I didn't mind it so much at all. Remember, you're only paying $69 a night. So I wasn't expecting a Hilton or a Fairmont. For the price and the cleanliness, I thought it was a good experience. I probably wouldn't stay there again only because I want to stay in a hotel that has a kitchenette. If it had a kitchenette and it kept the same price, I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a military discount/rate if you're in the military.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Maria T,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Days Inn East Windsor! We are very happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay, but we do apologize for your experience upon checking in. We typically receive wonderful comments about our staff, but your review will be addressed to ensure our staff is always providing exceptional service to all our guests. Thank you again for your wonderful review, and we do hope you choose to stay with us again soon.

Sewell, New Jersey
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We purchased the stay and play package with six flags tickets and our experience was awful...from only getting on two rides in an 8 hour day because the lines to get on were 120 mins wait time so we decided to purchase fast passes but they were all sold out. Having to wait 1 hour in line to get a corn dog was ridiculous. Obviously the park was understaffed for the amount of ticket holders. We returned to the hotel later that night and vented about our day and the gentleman gave us 4 more great adventure tickets which I thought was good public relations but 2 days later come to find out I was charged for them. I called the hotel and Josh informed me that it was the overnight staff that must have done it and he was sorry. Luckily we have not used them yet so I have to send them back to get my $188.00 back. Had I known that I was going to be charged twice I never would have taken them. The icing on the cake was being woken up at 6:00 am by a dog barking outside of our window. My husband called to complain and it still continued so my husband went outside to find the dog tied up so his owner could BBQ in the parking lot.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Jenny F, Manager at Days Inn East Windsor/Hightstown, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear Kelly C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Days Inn East Windsor. We would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced, and address some of your comments. Though there was a misunderstanding about the Six Flags tickets you received, we have refunded you the full price of the tickets plus the cost of postage you paid to return them to us. We did receive several complaints about a dog barking on the property. Though we do accept pets at the Days Inn East Windsor, we do our best to keep the noise minimal. We sincerely apologize that you were woken up to this, and we will address this with the staff to ensure it does not occur again. Regarding your trip to Six Flags Great Adventure, we apologize that you experienced long lines, but the Days Inn East Windsor is not responsible for the amount of people at the park. Again, we apologize that you were not satisfied with your stay, and we wish you the best in your future travels.

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Windsor
Radisson Hotel Freehold
#1 of 2 in Freehold
Ramada Plaza Conference Center Cranbury South Brunswick
Courtyard Cranbury South Brunswick

Been to Days Inn East Windsor/Hightstown? Share your experiences!