“Great Place”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in East Windsor
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Great Place”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Angela was very accommodating and helpful during our stay, great service all around. She was very patient with our young children. The rooms were clean and they all had enough towels, etc for us all. Thank you.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Days Inn East Windsor/Hightstown, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Deby J,

Wow! Thank you for the great 5-star review! It is wonderful to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us at the Days Inn of East Windsor. We will share your wonderful comments with Angela and the entire staff here.

Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We are traveling the US from South to North and then back to Florida. I can say that this is one of the best Days Inn we've been. Good price and very clean. We felt safe and they serve breakfast until 10.30 am (which we found very good). We heard kids running around the hallways late in the morning so I recommend it for families with children. I would be back here and I would recommend it 100% to anybody!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Days Inn East Windsor/Hightstown, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear Carosg,

Wow! What great 5-star review! We are thrilled that you had a wonderful experience with us at the Days Inn. We greatly appreciate your wonderful review and your recommendation of our property.

We all wish you the best in your travels up the East Coast!

Bayville, New Jersey
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I just would like to say that we had a very nice time there and there was a woman named amy who was very accommodating and helpful and made sure everything we needed was ready so thank you for a great stay and we will be back.Amanda m

Hi Amanda D,

The staff at Days Inn East Windsor is so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We all greatly appreciate the 5-star review, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

New York City, New York
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I recently stayed at your hotel. It was my first time staying at a Days Inn and I was very happy with my experience. The rooms were comfortable and clean and more importantly the staff was warm and accommodating. I will definitely be recommending this hotel to my many relatives who travel through NJ on a regular basis. Ann M.

Hi Ann M,

We are thrilled that you chose to stay at the Days Inn East Windsor! It is great to hear that you had a 5-star stay!

Your amazing review will be shared with the entire staff. Thanks again!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I do not travel often but when I do it is important for me to find a hotel worth my time as well as my money. I have been staying at Days Inn hotels for some time but I found this hotel to be special among the brand. After flying and driving for the better part of two days, smiling faces and welcoming personalities were exactly what I needed. This is a great place and I will be setting my future expectations to match the level of service I received in East Windsor.

• Stayed February 2013
MarkusWolfe,

This is such a wonderful review! The entire staff at the Days Inn East Windsor greatly appreciates your review. Our guests and their stay with us is our number one priority, and it is always good to hear that we are accomplishing that.

We hope you stay with us again in the near future!

nj
Reviewed February 24, 2013

If my family and I are traveling out of state or booking for family to come to nj from another state we always try to stay with Days Inn. This time we booked for a family member at the East windor location. They arrived late and the staff was very friendly and able to help/answer any questions that needed to be answered. Which in my years of traveling is not easy to come by at over night hours. Will certianly choose this location again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Days Inn East Windsor/Hightstown, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Hi Lisa Z,

Thank you for a fantastic 5-star review! We are so glad that we were able to accommodate your family during their recent stay.

We hope to see you and your family again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Windsor
Ramada Plaza Conference Center Cranbury South Brunswick
Ramada Toms River
Ramada Toms River
#3 of 11 in Toms River

Been to Days Inn East Windsor/Hightstown? Share your experiences!