“Comfortable and Affordable”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in East Windsor
Annapolis, Maryland
“Comfortable and Affordable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

I was staying at the Days Inn of East Windsor with my crew to help with the water damage with hurricane Sandy. Rachel, the front desk representative helped me out by setting rooms aside and having everything ready as soon as we got there late at night. She took the initiative to give me updates about the hotel because when i asked her about the rooms she said they had no power but will do her best to make well with the situations. She gave me updates that the power was on and had extra towels waiting. She really cares about the people that stay here and she did a great job making us happy. She is also a pleasure to talk to, always willing to go the extra mile to make guests enjoy their stay. Thanks for the great time Day's Inn!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at Days Inn East Windsor/Hightstown, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Hi C Adam L,

Thank you for your 5-star review of the Days Inn East Windsor! I will share your positive comments with the entire staff and will also let Rachel know how much you appreciated her efforts.

We would also like to say thank you for helping out during the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. We are very grateful to everyone who is assisting during this devastating time.

From the staff at the Days Inn East Windsor/Hightstown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Los Angeles, CA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

For the most part, it was a nice stay. However, I was thinking of having some coffee after arriving in my room in the evening.
This places uses black plastic non-see-thru coffee pots that you can remove to go to the sink to fill. I did so and as I opened the pot, to put in water and it was disgusting. There was sludge at the bottom and all kinds of white mold growing in there.
Mind you, this was during a heat spell in Sept with high humidity and yeah, I supposed things can get moldy fast, but not like this!!! Imagine if you just poured bottled water in there and brewed the coffee. You would be drinking that crap!! I took the pot to the desk and they got me another, but no "I'm sorry" or anything.
The vanishing towels. I stayed for 6 days and each time I had the room cleaned (3), I would have one less set of towels until the night before when I had to call the desk and ask for some.
Very strange. The rooms were cleaned fine, but no towels.
Other than that, the stay was relatively ok. I may have given them a 3/4, but that coffee pot....

Room Tip: Could be you don't want a room close to the main hotel entrance as people tend to congregate the...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these East Windsor hotels

Manalapan, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

I was very impressed on how helpful the staff at the days inn of east windsor is. My room was nice and clean. Rachel at the front desk is a gem! She helped me with everything I needed and is such a caring and understanding employee. She reminds me of my granddaughter! She has been helping me take care of my 87 year old mom who still has no power with the storm. God Bless that girl!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Days Inn East Windsor/Hightstown, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Hi C P,

Thank you for your fantastic review of the Days Inn East Windsor! I will let the entire staff know of your wonderful comments.

We are glad we can help your mother during this devastating time after Hurricane Sandy.

Thank you again!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

The Front desk representative Rachel is an angel! My house burnt down in a fire and she went out of her way to find us rooms when the hotel was sold out. She was so nice and helpful and always smiling. DAYS INN DON'T LOOSE THAT GIRL!

• Stayed November 2012
Hi Jlynn89,

All of us at the Days Inn East Windsor send our sympathies to you and your family. We are glad you are safe and that we were able to help in any way during such a devastating time.

We appreciate the warm statements you shared about our Front Desk Representative, Rachel. I will be sure to share with her what a wonderful job she is doing.

-Thank you from all of us at the Days Inn East Windsor
MIDDLE VILLAGE
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

The lobby was small and dirty, The staff could not direct me when we were lost. we were less then a mile away. They did not know the surrounding area. I paid for a queen size bed in a smoking room, I received neither. There are 3 other hotels within walking distance of your hotel. i visit the area often since my son goes to school there. The school is less then a mile from your hotel and your staff didn't even know where it was located. I will stay at one of the other local hotels the next time i visit

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

CLAYMONT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

I was very impressed with everything about the hotel. The people were friendly, and they went out of their way to help you. Also the room was very nice....clean, etc. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Radisson Hotel Freehold
#1 of 2 in Freehold
Staybridge Suites Cranbury
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton

Been to Days Inn East Windsor/Hightstown? Share your experiences!