“A Great Restaurant and it's Nearby - Fantastic”
Review of Legends Grille

Legends Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Legends Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 64 Restaurants in East Windsor
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Woodside Avenue
Reviewed July 1, 2015

This is now my go to restaurant when I want a great meal. Mediteranean cooking and done to perfection. Their Lamb is absolutely amazingly and it's worth coming here for that alone. But salads are great and the cooking has excellent flavor and they don't skimp on the seasoning. Chef knows what he/she is doing. I come here often and it's really the first place I think of if I want a great grill or Mediteranean cooking.

Date of visit: June 2015

Reviewed June 28, 2015

Against our better judgement, we decided to try the attached restaurant at the Days Inn... you know what you expect. To our great surprise it was excellent, food was delicious, portions were great and service was friendly and prompt. Did I mention the prices were reasonable? The Cesar salad was delicious, the Greek pork tenderloin was divine and the French onion soup was delicious. It's a shame we live in Maryland, otherwise we would eat there all the time.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed May 29, 2015

4 adults had a wonderful dinner here tonight. We shared two appetizers - grilled octopus and scallops. We all 4 had the same entree - New Zealand lamb chops "Savoy" - lamb chops grilled to perfection, with one side, as well as a salad and garlic bread ($30). We added two sides - mixed veggies & couscous. Two deserts - cheesecake & chocolate peanut butter cake. We also had a bottle of wine, 1 coke and 4 coffees. Bill came to $214 (w/o tip, incl tax). Pricey - but everything was perfect & worth it! Check restaurant dot com for discounts (1 per table per month per member.)

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed May 26, 2015

do not order the greek food! waiter was nice but the food was horrible. tiny restaurant and decor was from 1980 something. Needs a good cleaning.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed May 20, 2015 via mobile

We were liking for a restaurant with good food just off I95 on our way to D.C. from NYC. Found info on this restaurant in Trip Advisor. The food was really good- Mediterranean type dishes as well as burgers. My husband had the best grilled octopus I've ever eaten.

We were served quickly then got back on the road, happily full and content. We're definitely going back on our next trip south.

2  Thank viviankauf