“Nice Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in East Windsor
Long Island, NY
“Nice Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2009

This hotel was really nice, the rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We were originally going to stay across the street at the Holiday Inn, when we got to NJ it was raining and they only had an outdoor pool so we decided to check the price of the Hampton Inn and they met out price plus they had an indoor pool which worked out great for the kids. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms were nice. I did notice that some rooms (like my parents) had a little more space than ours but realized that was because we had a room that joined the next one. Other than that, it was really nice.

Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
greenwich, CT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2009

Stayed here while going to six flags over Fourth of July. The hotel had a really nice staff. The front desk guy helped me find directions to the park and also to area restaurants. The rooms were clean and I really liked the free breakfast spread. This hotel looks like it was recently built and right off the highway. The only thing was that the hotel didn't have a sign off the highway so we drove right by. We had to call the hotel but the front desk person gave us excellent directions. I would definately recommend this hotel when in the area.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
philadelphia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2009

My experience at this hotel was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful throughout my stay. The hotel seems pretty new too and has clean comfortable rooms. My kids really enjoyed the indoor pool. The hotel is a good option for those looking to stay near Six Flags.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
Mechanicsville, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2009

I stayed in this Hampton Inn for the 2nd time in the past couple of years. I was on a short business trip to the area. The Hampton Inn is a great value ($89/night) and the hotel delivers as a typical Hampton Inn. The location is just off the turnpike at Exit 8. The surrounding area is just OK but not a big deal if you are there on business or stopping for one night during your travels.

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Typical Hampton Inn breakfast (free) with decent food choices. The front desk was very helpful and checkin and checkout was fast and efficient.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2008

We like to leave 7:00pm at night to head down to Washington DC, stopping in New Jersey around 10:00pm, missing all the rush hour traffic.

Hampton Inn, East Windsor is at exit 8, easy off and on. Very clean, quiet, excellent hotel staff.

We used a coupon in a booklet that we got at the New Jersey Turnpike rest stops as we had read about in another trip advisor review.

We have stayed there a few times now to and from heading south.
It helps us avoid the rush hour traffic traveling through the New York area.

• Liked — #1 clean
  • Disliked — nothing really
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
Usa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2008

Me my boyfriend and two friends went to this hotel because we were going to six flags the next day. It was only about 20 minutes away and very easy to find.(we had directions though) The people at the front desk were very helpful, also they gave us early check in (we got there at 2)We had a coupon so it was 79 per room per night.This hotel was extremely clean and well kept, the pool was extra clean but the fitness room was a little bit small.(it didn't bother me though) Through our whole stay the hotel was very quiet.We needed extra towels and the people at the front were very helpful and just told us to come down and get them. The pool doesn't have a lifeguard which didn't bother me, but it does close at 9pm. In our room we found a booklet of things to do in the area and what was to eat around with a list of phone numbers. If you need diresctions on where to go to eat they have many copies down at the front desk so just ask for them.Now like most hotels they advertise continental breakfast, but the difference was they had real food there, eggs and cereal, bagels and muffins, all types of things. NOW the only thing that bothered me about the hotel, during check in they ask you for a credit card they SAY they never touch your bank account if paying cash,but the next day my boyfriend was overdrawn on his account because they put a 100 dollar hold on his account. Then when he called the hotel that night to ask why the person was very rude so my boyfroend had to call back and speak with a manager.Luckily the manager was extremely understanding and even called my boyfriends bank and had them take the hold off, so it turned out ok.I would definetly stay here again and i would also recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed May 2008
1 Thank chuckaroooooo
Boston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2008

I stayted here one night en route to Boston from Florida. I agree about it not being very well marked from the highway. But just follow the holiday inn signs. I found this hotel from hotel coupon guidebook on the turnpike. It was $79 for the night which included breakfast. The front desk lady at night (10 pm) was not terribly professional but she got me into my room. The room was very nice and clean! I had a king which was huge and very comfortable. The mattress and sheets were very comfortable. I also had a nice couch and desk with leather chair. The tv had many channels and a huge remote. There was a nice writing tablet and laptop tablet on the bed. It was great for working on your laptop in bed. Made it very comfortable. The shower was clean and had nice towels. Their was nice faux granite counter in the bathroom. The breakfast was ok. It looked nicer on paper then in person. A lot of it was frozen premade stuff that looked caked in perservatives and sugars. The only things I found acceptable were a bagel with cream chese, fresh fruit such as apple & bannana, and cereal. Everything else french toast sticks, muffins, fruit mix, and biscuits looked very gross/fattening. Overall, it was a gorgeous hotel for $79. I just stayed from 9 pm to about 9 am, so it was quick but well worth it. It was relatively new as well and was in a safe area. I like the branding and symbols within the hotel. The wireless internet was good but make sure you get the free activation code from the front desk. It makes it feel very upscale and Hampton Inn! I highly recommend!

• Stayed May 2008, traveled on business
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton
Hampton Inn Princeton
Hampton Inn Princeton
#1 of 15 in Princeton

Been to Hampton Inn East Windsor? Share your experiences!