Hampton Inn East Windsor
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Town House Motor Inn(East Windsor)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsindoor poolsix flagscomplimentary breakfastfront desknj turnpikebreakfast staffwafflesoff the highwaynight's sleepnew jerseyroom was cleaneasy accessrestaurants in the arealocal restaurantspotatoesstaff was very friendly and helpfulenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We were there as guests for a wedding. Front desk was very courteous upon check-in. Room was comfortable and very clean. Checkout was smooth and efficient. I would stay at this hotel again if in the area. We have stayed at other Hampton Inns during our travels and have been very pleased. The complimentary breakfast is a bonus.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank suzec1
Paul P, General Manager at Hampton Inn East Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Dear Susan;

You just made the staff of Hampton Inn East Windsor proud of their work. A simple overnight stay met the expectations of a seasoned Hampton traveler. That tells us we are doing it right. Thanks for the morale boost.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

The accommodations are comfortable and clean, but what really makes this hotel is the staff. I stay here a few times a year on business, and every time I return they treat me like an old friend stopping in. Great customer service is one thing (which this team has in spades), but making you feel "at home" takes customer service to a whole new level. For a road weary traveler, there's not much better of a feeling.

To a person, the whole staff is fantastic. I could single out a few of the folks that are beyond exceptional, but I'm afraid if I do that I'll end up leaving someone out.

Put it this way. I'm very loyal to a non-Hilton brand. But when I travel here, I gladly break routine and look forward to doing it every time!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Paul P, General Manager at Hampton Inn East Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2014

Dear TSC
I will make sure each of our 21 team members receives a copy of your review. They do deserve a pat on the back, which you have so elegantly provided. I am continually amazed by their efforts to demonstrate Hamptonality towards our guests and fellow team members.

On the other matter…about this loyalty issue thing you have with a non-Hilton brand….we can help you work through it now that you have taken that first bold step and admitted to it. :)

Hope to see you back here soon.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

In our first room, the air conditioning and the telephone were broken. We were moved after 10:00 PM to another room, which also had a broken air conditioning system. The lobby and downstairs areas reek of chlorine from the nearby pool (yummy with breakfast). Breakfast OK but has cheap products such as bad yogurt instead of "real" food yogurt. Overall a bad experience and NOT up to Hampton standards.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank lucym914

Dear L

We simply failed you during your stay based on your critique of our hotel. I won’t attempt to address your specific comments, since no words, excuses or apologies will or should redeem us in your eyes. We had provided one night complimentary at this hotel to you by our invocation of the Hampton guarantee based upon what you expressed at the front desk. We feel it is only right to also provide you with an additional complimentary night in the future at a Hampton Inn of your choice by requesting Hilton Corporation provide you with a “Be My Guest Certificate” at our expense.

I fully understand that no apology from this hotel, no matter how sincere, deserves acceptance from you.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I drove to East Winsdor, NJ for 25th surprise party and i decided to stay here. This place exceeded my expectations. It's clean, the staff was very competent and courteous, and the breakfast crew had a great sense of humor. The location is great. If i am in town again this will be my spot from now on. Great Job!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Akash_Talati

Dear AT,
We are delighted to read that we exceeded your expectations. You are so right about the staff at the Hampton Inn …that’s what I feel makes this hotel the best at exit 8. Glad to be named “your spot” in East Windsor.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Stayed 2 nights in July 2014. Everything about this hotel is first class. Clean rooms, new building, nice breakfast, gym (free weights up to 50 lbs), laundry room. Good location off the NJ turnpike exit 8. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo

Dear Jason,
We appreciate your comments about the Hampton Inn East Windsor. Hope we can provide that first class feeling to you again in the near future.