“Great stay and Great staff”

Hampton Inn East Windsor
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in East Windsor
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This hotel was right off the highway and a great stay after spending most of the day at Six Flags. When we arrived at the hotel I was greeted by Alexis who immediately asked me if I wanted a complimentary massage. I said yes, especially after being on my feet at Six Flags for 8 hours. The complimentary massage went above and beyond my sister and my expectations. We both took a cat nap while receiving the massage, it relaxed our entire bodies. The spa staff was friendly and I will return to the area again for another full body massage with my girlfriends. The kids enjoyed the swimming pool and I enjoyed the fitness center. The breakfast area was clean and food items were replenished frequently. I would definitely stay at this property again in the near future.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Glowee

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Very attractive, spacious, quiet rooms with great workspace. Would be an excellent overall rating, except for the price, which is average. Staff is excellent and hotel is located immediately off turnpike exit. Excellent food (and gluten free options) in Holiday Inn bar/lounge across the street

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2014

This is an older Hampton Inn. It is tricky getting to it from I-95. We got lost. The breakfast is so-so. One elevator. Very nice front desk people. I have stayed at many other Hampton Inns that I prefer. It was pouring when we arrived after a very difficult day of rainy travel. We had to send out for food as there were no restaurants close and familiar. This was not a good travel experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Hotel staff was professional and competent. Room was comfortable and clean. I found quality products - soap, shampoo, etc. - in the bathroom. And the free breakfast met my needs for a quick, early departure.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I highly recommend this hotel. The room rate was reasonable and you get a perfectly clean room. It has a good variety of food for you to eat at breakfast before your day begins. Coffee available 24 hrs. which is good if you have been on the road and want to relax with a decent cup of coffee.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Patricia S
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Really liked this place. Nice inside and out although next to a highway so there is some noise from that. Pool is small, but if you like that better than none. Breakfast was quite good and variety surprised me. Nothing made me think I would not return there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have stayed in many hotels over the years and have never met a more friendy and professional staff then at the Hampton Inn East Windsor. From management to housekeeping, not a negitive one in the bunch.

I felt like family not just a guest in a room, if your looking for a clean friendly environment choose Hampton Inn East Windsor.

A big thank you to everyone, especially Erica. Hope to be back real soon!!!

Joe B.

Days Inn East Windsor/Hightstown
Staybridge Suites Cranbury
Radisson Hotel Freehold
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Princeton

Been to Hampton Inn East Windsor? Share your experiences!