“Could Be a Lot Better”

Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I should have done this review awhile ago when I ate at City Streets Cafe but it is never too late to share an opinion on a restaurant. The food was good but not memorable. This place could be a lot better especially since there is a lot of other restaurants in the area. They seemed to be more focused on the bar business than putting more of an effort in the food they are offering. I did feel the prices were a little higher than they should be for what you get. Thankfully I had a coupon which reduced my overall check and made me feel like I overpaid for a dining experience which could have been a lot better.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I went in for lunch on a Thursday and sat at the bar .. The menu was pricey for lunch.. I ordered a buff chicken sandwich was decent at best and pricey. The lady serving me at the bar however seemed to be angry and I felt that I was more of a bother than a customer to her. She kept sitting down and playing with her tablet.

2  Thank BillSherman72
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The quality of food is consistent and the service is always good. I have several favorites on the menu and also enjoy the weekly specials which change on Tuesdays each week. Feels great knowing that I can expect to get a quality meal even when I try something new … Give them a shot!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Don't be afraid to walk into this "sports bar", because it is not just that. Large dining area away from the bar and loud television(s). Only one set is on while the rest are muted.

Many seniors enjoy eating at City Streets. Excellent choices. No rushing by the servers and the food arrives prepared very nice.

Great burgers !! Tuesday night offers burger specials for $5.

We brought our grandson, age 9. He loved it.

Try it; you will like it.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I met up with some friends here. It is basically a sports bar with a small, partially walled off dining area. Food was ok - nothing special. The service was fine. As a neighborhood place, I think it is fine. It isn't anything I would go out of my way for.