“Consistently wonderful!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
east windsor, nj
“Consistently wonderful!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here at minimum once a week for years and years. Food is fantastic as is service. You cannot get a bad meal here. Owners and staff go above board service wise. Best restaurant in the area!

• Visited May 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Friendly neighbourhood pub with great nibbles”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Last Sunday, whilst we were waiting for our order at the Halal butcher's, my husband and I stopped in for a quick drink. A friendly young woman Tara seated us and took our orders. They had a variety of beers ontap which brought a grin to my husband's face. I have to say that my sauvignon blanc was alright, not the greatest but not the worst I've drunk. Next time, I will stick to cocktails (I spied a nice assortment of bottles behind the bar) or beer. Feeling the need to nosh, I ordered Firecracker calamari. Crispy, light, easy on the grease calamari got the husband interested in them and they nestled on a white balsamic reduction with capers and cherry peppers... delish! Tangy and crispy with enough heat to tingle without a big burn. So we ordered the Thai vegetarian spring rolls.. guilt is a wonderful thing. They were excellent, laden with julienned vegetables, and I don't mean cabbage. They were served with a tangy-sweet Thai chili dipping sauce and a small mound of delicately seasoned Asian slaw. We're going back because I saw some crabcakes, pork dumplings, fish and chips, lobster roll.... and of course those cocktails for another grey day.

• Visited February 2013
Princeton, New Jersey
“Nice neighborhood eatery”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This is a great, comfortable place to eat. Not a chain so the chef creates new dishes all the time and will actually customize any menu item you want to have different. Relaxed atmosphere that has both a restaurant section and sports/music bar section.
Anything from sushi to pizza is on the menu so good for a big group with diverse tastes.
Very resonable, large portions and great service. My favorite place in the area.

• Visited February 2013
EAST WINDSOR
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Sports Bar”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Plenty of flat panel TVs great place to watch any sporting event. Loud outbursts are welcome and encouraged. Good food, cold beer, what else do you need?

• Visited December 2012
“Great place to dine!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Great menu ... great staff and very reasonable prices. This is my favorite local place to eat and I've never had a bad meal yet! ... Very accommodating and you are treated like family!

Visited September 2012