“Great place to dine!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Great place to dine!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Great menu ... great staff and very reasonable prices. This is my favorite local place to eat and I've never had a bad meal yet! ... Very accommodating and you are treated like family!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Rangerrcg

Princeton Junction, New Jersey
“Different things for different people”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

City Streets Cafe offers different things to different people. In the afternoon it is principally a local bar where regulars come. Later small office groups meet and there is a singles bar component. Later still there is entertainment--often too loud for my taste, but energetic. Several TV screens help to make this a sports bar as well and Sunday afternoons during football season feature patrons in various football jerseys. A restaurant is attached, which is dark and a little noisy. The food is uniformly good, with some unusual items. The fire-cracker calamari has a great (non-tomato) sauce. The sunflower salmon a great entree. Prices are reasonable and the service at the bar or restaurant is friendly and generally efficient. Moreover, the place is consistent. We have been coming there for years and the food quality and overall experience has remained the same.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Stanner57
Plainsboro
“Bad service, but good food”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I had been dinning in City Street Cafe several times. Love the food and atmosphere. Also, I'd been receiving coupons from them through emais. Since I had a baby, taking out would be more easier for us. So, we decided to order take out on the new year day. I called City Street Cafe and wished they were open on New Year Day and they did! I was happy to order food on the phone and also asked I can use the coupons for take out or not. The lady on the phone said, yea. All right, great. After 20 minutes, I were there to pick up the food and presented the coupons. The lady said that the coupons cannot be used. I told her about the lady I ordered on the phone saying that the coupon can be used. She said that that's her and she said that she told me maybe and gave me the check and turned away. I mean her whole body turned away , but glazed me at the side and tried to see what my reaction. I looked at her and she barely make any eye contact. I said nothing. Paid by the credit card, sign and took the food away. I believe she is the owner or something. Hey, where is her integrity, honesty and passion? But the most worst of all, she ruined my spirit of the New Year Day!!! No matter how good the food is and I love the atmosphere in the City Street Cafe, I will NOT return to this restaurant. Very disappointed to the service of this lady, the owner.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank LoveDineOut
A TripAdvisor Member
“fun bar for drinks, not good food”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I ate here with a friend a few times last year and loved the food. Then this year we came back twice to eat and both times the food was horrible. stick to the basics (burgers and fries), stay away from anything fancy.

Princeton Junction, New Jersey
“Good Restaurant and Sports Bar”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

i have returned to City streets after many years of not being there. The menu is varied, food is wonderful and weekely specials are full of many intresting and tasty options. Sushi is to die for. Try it soon.

• Visited April 2012