“Windsor Grand Cafe”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
East Windsor
“Windsor Grand Cafe”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

So yesterday I decided to try out what used to be the Clairmont Diner, but now it has transformed from a sub par diner into a fantastic restaurant, the Windsor Grand Cafe. I was greeted immediately by the manager on the floor. His name was David, he had a great personality, incredibly nice, and sat me to the table i desired without a second guess, some places in town would tell me "i can't seat you there" or "that table is reserved", but he had no problem with any of my demands, he talked with us for a few minutes and actually shared interests with me and my husband, while most managers just try to make idle chit-chat to keep me happy. He sent over a server named Andrew, he was very bright, terrific attitude, and informed us of there specials but not until he greeted us and actually wanted to know how we were doing and how we liked the new place. He was well informed on the food and the menu there, answered every question we had without hesitation, and treated us like guests, not customers. He had a very keen eye for the little details, kept our table clean, our drinks filled, and the timing with our salads, appetizers, and entrees was perfect. The service was wonderful and the restaurant provided a wonderful dining atmosphere, I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area looking for a classy and not too pricey experience with excellent food. Even the bartender Shawn personally delivered our drinks within minutes of us telling Andrew, not too strong, perfectly mixed, and satisfying my husband with an old fashion is nearly impossible for most places, but they nailed it first try. So again, I highly recommend this place, I will be returning shortly, and I will be asking for Andrew again!

• Visited August 2013