sushi king
Ranked #9 of 60 Restaurants in East Windsor
Reviewed October 14, 2012

One of the best sushi restaurants in the New Jersey area. Have been a customer from the start and the chefs are friendly and the food is great.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is the best sushi I have had - I am reluctant to try another place because the food is always fresh and tasty at Sushi King. I go often and will keep going back!

1  Thank D N
Reviewed August 9, 2012

If you can get past the heavy grease odor that hits you the minute you walk through the front door, the food is authentic Japanese/Sushi food and very good. I enjoy it everytime I go and I have been here at least 5 or more times and it is always consistantly good.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

We eat here often. And, there is always a lot of take-out going out of here too. Everything is wonderful. The staff is eager to explain the different sushi rolls offered and the specials. The Sushi chefs are friendly and conversation is fun if you sit at the sushi bar. The Sashimi is always wonderful and if you have an idea for a roll that you would like, you can ask and they can most likely accommodate your request! The waitresses are attentive and keep your tea hot and the atmosphere is mellow. The cooked food is really wonderful too! Bring your own whatever you like to drink, they do have wine glasses. Cheers,

Reviewed November 29, 2011

During a recent visit, I was undecided on what to eat so I elected to try the combination sushi/sashimi dinner. and I was very pleased with the result. Each and every item on the plate was excellent and the overall presentation was very pleasant. Even the miso soup was above average. The salad was a bit of a disappointment as the dressing while tasty, was very watery. During my next visit I will focus in on specific items I tried this time.

The wait staff did a good job, but had a tendency to hover.