“Excellant Venue”
Review of Izod Center

Izod Center
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I've heard others complain about the acoustics of the arena however, after a recent Coldplay concert I don't believe those complaints are justified. We thought the sound quality was great. The food was your typical over priced sport venue fair. Nothing the write home or here about. I would recommend paying the extra $5 to book a parking reservation on Deck 23. We were in and out of the parking areas quickly. You can enter the arena from the will-call pick up doors next to the garage. We were out of our car and in our seats in less then ten minutes! The same after the show.

2  Thank LoveEurope411

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Large arena and well suited to the Medical School Graduation that I attended, Difficult location to find Taxis afterwards~ best to prearrange that with a specified meeting point.

1  Thank Bink51
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I flew Continental Airlines from Chicago to Pittsburgh at the end of February. The flight was majorly packed and over booked. they started by asking people to change their flight time. once we all packed in like sardines I was in the very back to the plane thank God for Isle seats for some leg room. the people sitting next to me were nice enough. my problem begin when the a flight attendant from another flight sat in front of me and put her eye mask on for some beauty rest I guess. she then leaned her seat all the way back in my lap in which i had just bought a drink. i grabbed the drink before it spilled and asked the flight attendant who was actually working to ask her to put her seat up. This is just insane and I refused to fly back over an hour with this person's seat reclined in my lap. The flight attendant told me she would ask her but she didn't have too move her seat up. She then got down to floor level to whisper in the other flight attendants ear. I heard her say something negative about me. the woman who decided to use the plane for her bed then very meanly moved her seat in a up right position like how dare I bother her. The working flight attendant then gave me a smirk and walked away. This is the first and last time I will fly Continental. Not a very friendly airline.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Continental Airlines just doesn't seem to care. I called their customer service hotline and their automated machine did not acknowledge my confirmation/reservation number, so I requested to speak to a representative. I was on hold for 2 hours and 40 minutes, with no answer before I just gave up. Then i called back the next day, figured maybe the time of the day that I call matters; however, I was on hold that time for 2 hours before I gave up.

I am never going to use them again for my travel plans. I've had flights berfore with Delta and American Airlines where my ticket wasn't valid at the airport and I was able to call their customer service, resolve the issue and still make my flight. Don't expect that to happen if you book with Continental. I've never seen a company care so little. After the second time, I honestly believe they have no staff to answer that phone line, but they just let you stay on hold until you give up. I don't have unlimited minutes on my phone, so I would like to thank Continental for not only ruining my travel plans and severely inconveniencing me, but also for making me waste 3/4 of my minutes on nothing.

1  Thank Scott G
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Growing up we always flew Continental. Now lately I've been having such bad experiences. They keep changing flight times for trips booked months ahead of time. Then we just got back from a trip and had the worst experience. We flew out of Newark airport on feb 12 and arrived at Punta Cana. When we
got on the plane confusion was everywhere. People were assigned the
same seats- we had to keep changing seats- it was a real circus. Then
when we arrived and got off the plane someone stole our carry on
luggage. This was a stressful experience. I just wished we were warned
about our surrounding ares prior to getting off the plane. I realize
that's more of an airport issue than plane, but it happened getting
right off Continental which makes you wonder if something was even
staged. If that was the least of our problems I wouldn't be writing this review...Then on our way back we had the worst flight ever. We
were delayed 45 min due to mechanical problems-which is fine I would rather be safe than sorry. But we had the same seating
problems playing musical chairs once again. To make matters
worse, I had never encountered such turbulence before. My family in NJ
couldn't believe we still took off flight despite all the strong wind
gusts. I almost had an anxiety attack in the plane. Little kids around
us were complaining they were going to throw up, and watching the
elderly clutch their chest gave me fear someone would have a heart
attack. The airlines knew about the bad winds around the states so I'm
really surprised they still took off and put their guest at risk and
made us sit through such terrible conditions.
I had been flying Continental for years. Now recently I am very
disappointed. I had to cancel a trip going to Miami April 20th due to a departure change and they were not sympathetic to my situation at all. My fiancee and myself
were pricing a trip to Montego Bay for this summer and its $450 more a
person than Jet Blue for the same ride. Thats $900 more just to fly Continental over Jet Blue!! Back in the day I could even understand the higher price-
as they always gave you lunch or a meal and more drinks- now they really
skimped back- all we got was a choice of drinks once whereas Jet Blue
gives more leg room, snacks, and drinks more than once. As a teacher,
travel is a passion of mine. Other teachers and myself discuss places
to go and airlines to use. However, Continental has been a sour subject
in our teachers room lately and it's a shame since back in the day they
had great quality. Hopefully things can start improving in the near future. Thank you.